Best Android Themes Available On Play Store
First of all, thanks for reading this article. If you are searching Best themes for android, then we must say you are in the right place, so without getting into query let’s directly jump into 20+ cool themes for Android.
What Is The Android Theme/Launcher?
Lots of people using Android Mobiles today. So the Android operating system is an open-source made by Google.
The android launcher can change the operating system style. It will also change like Home screen, Setting, Menu, and Keyboard style if we change the theme. This can be different from the theme that you are going to apply. However, you can just surprise people using these cool Android themes.
What Will Change On My Mobile If I Apply A Theme?
Your mobile might change those below. (Note: This will depend on the theme that you will select)
- Home Screen
- Setting menu
- Main menu
- Media Players
What Are The Disadvantages Of Applying An Android Theme?
Actually, there are no disadvantages to using Android themes. With my experience, the only bad thing is the mobile phone will slow down a little bit when the theme applied but we will give you 20+ best android themes that not decrease your mobile phone speed.
Here Are 20+ Best Themes For Android
- Key Features – Notification Shade, Battery saver, Bottom Status Bar, Quick Setting Tiles, Handle Trigger Area, Backup/Restore.
2. Smart Launcher 5 (Rating: 4.4)
- Key Features: Ambient theme, Adaptive icons, Automatic app sorting, Designed to be used with one hand, Ultra immersive mode, Smart search, Built-in clock widget with the weather, On-screen notifications, Gestures and hotkeys, Customization, Protect your apps, and Wallpaper selection.
- Key Features: AppLock–Protect privacy with pattern and password, Personalized Themes & Icon Pack Center, Efficiency, Easy to Use, Effects, Optimize, Customization, Manage with Ease, Hide Apps, Locker, Gesture Operation, Themes to Explore, Backup, and more.
- Key Features: Custom Icon Themes, Night Mode and Dark Theme, Customizable App Drawer, Subgrid Positioning, Backup and Restore Speed.
- Key Features: Universal Search, Quick Navigation, Custom Shortcuts, Personalization.
- Key Features: Swipe right side from your Home screen to see Google Now cards, Quick access to Search, Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, A-Z apps list with fast scrolling, App Suggestions.
- Key Features: Video Live Wallpapers, Stylish & Personalized, Fast & Efficient, Famous, Smart & Convenient.
8. C Launcher
- Key Features: Fast, Secure, Smart, Customizable Interface.
9. GO Launcher
- Key Features: Provide 10000+ free mobile themes for android, Go Wallpaper, Transition Effect, Widget, APPs management, Dr Clean, DIY Live Wallpaper.
10. U Launcher 3D
- Key Features: Themes & Icon Pack Center, 3D Animation Effects, 3D Themes & Live Wallpapers, Unity Themes & VR Themes, Trending Themes, DIY Themes, Hide & Lock Apps, Boost your phone, Smart App Manager, Notification Reminder.
11. ME Launcher
- Key Features: Change the phone theme, Customize app icons, great visual effects, Change the font, and colour.
12. Ace Launcher
- Key Features: Customization Center, Phone Optimization, Smart Launcher, Detailed and Accurate Weather, Handy Search, Privacy Protection.
13. POCO Launcher
- Key Features: Minimalist design, Personalization, Convenient search, Manage apps, Quick and smooth.
14. MiX Launcher
- Key Features: Theme, Icon Pack, Apps Drawer, hide unused or private apps, notification dots, gestures, Gesture ball, and more.
15. Pie Launcher
- Key Features: Icon pack, More than 1000+ cool themes, Apps drawer, hide unused or private apps, notification dots, and more features coming soon.
16. O Launcher
- Key Features: Themes & icon pack, launcher style drawer, Icon themes, Wallpapers, Gestures, Hide App, Side Screen, Notifier/Counter, Edit app icon, Icon dot, Drawer colour, Lock desktop.
- Key Features: Personalize Your Feed, Give your phone a new look, Cortana, Continue on PC, Search the Web, Gesture Customization, Organize Contacts.
18. Launcher iOS 14
- Key Features: Assistive Touch, Control Center, Change your wallpaper, and more cool features coming soon.
- Key Features: Start Menu, Android application in Stylish Tiles, Easy Navigation to the Apps, File Explorer, Create Folders, Taskbar, put the files to Recycle Bin and delete later, Built-in ZIP support, Action Center.
20. ADW Launcher 2
- Key Features: Added new icons effects section, Dynamic UI colouring using wallpaper colours, New way to manage screens, New way to add widgets and shortcuts, change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings, fast scroll app drawer style, desktop transitions and more.
Key Features: Based on Pixel Launcher and All features of Pixel Launcher, Full customizable dock search box, At a Glance widget, Adaptive icon support, App shortcuts, An inbuilt weather widget, Google Discover integration for all, Full Notification Dots support, Quicktheme, Shutters and more.
22. Lawnchair 2
Key Features: Support for Adaptive Icons, Flexible Desktop, Dock, and Drawer, Drawer Categories (Tabs & Folders), Integration with Android Recents, Automatic Dark Mode, Contextual data in At a Glance, Notification Dots, Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder
Key Features: Create customized watches like Digital and Analog Clocks, Live Map Widget, Weather Widget, Text Widget, sophisticated Battery or Memory meters, randomly changing images, Music Players, World clocks, Astronomy widgets, and much much more. Imagination is the limit.
Key Features: Automatic wallpaper changer at the preferred frequency, change your phone background directly from the app, Large selection of wallpapers on various themes, Multiple sizes of wallpapers available, Get to know your preferred artists
So, these are the best themes for Android and worth a shot if you love to customize your Android. If you are a beginner and looking for a Quick makeover, then try your hands on the Launchers. Some Android themes are free but some are paid themes. You don’t need to buy themes because there are tons of free themes out there.
And if you are an Advance user who can sit and spend a lot of time in theming, then try KWGT and KWLP.
What Theme Did I Recommend For You?
I personally like the Nova theme that I mentioned in my list above. Anyway, you can choose any theme you want. It depends on your passion. So I hope you download the best themes for the android phone list.
Don’t forget to tell your Favorite Launcher and Apps to theme Android in the Comment section.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Expert as well as an Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy the free moment with family members and friends.