How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone?
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Mobile Phone? If any photo or video has been deleted by mistake in your mobile phone, or the phone has been restored by factory data reset then all the photos and videos will be deleted, but don’t worry if you want to bring back the file, photos, videos you can recover in a rooted device and also in an unrooted device.
If you want to recover a Phone or Memory Card, or you want to recover any android device. Then you have to download a Third-Party Application App. If you have an Android phone or iPhone this trick can help to recover photos.
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
Follow the steps given below:-
- (First of all) Download the DiskDigger App.
- Install and Open the DiskDigger App or click on “Start Basic Photo Scan”
- Now scanning will start in your mobile (it may take some time, if you want, you can cancel in between)
- Now you will open the list of photos. Select the ones you want to recover.
- After selecting, click on the “Recover” button.
If you want to save in Phone / Memory Card. Then click on the device and save.
In this way, you can recover deleted photos or images in your mobile, Android Mobile or iPhone can recover the lost datafile image photo.
Note: – If Your Photo / Video recovering from Diskdigger App, then use EaseUS MobiSaver App to recover Your data.
Download EaseUS MobiSaver
If you want to recover other data like- Video, PDF File, Song, Documents in Mobile Phone besides Photo, then you can Recover from Pro Version.
To do Deleted Photos Recovery, we will teach you to restore photos through an app, so that you can easily restore your mobile photos and other files.
For this, you have to download the Restore Image (Super Easy) App in your mobile, if you want to get back any photos or files, then with the help of this app you can easily recover your android. Now let’s know how to use this app
- For Deleted Photos Recovery, first, you have to Download Restore Image (Super Easy) App which you can download from Google Play Store, after that install the app.
- After installing, open the app.
- After opening the app, click on Search The Image You Want To Restore.
- Recovery will start after clicking.
- Select the Deleted Photo that you want to Recover back, and after selecting it to click on Restore Image, your Delete Photo will come back.
In this post, you have learned about how to recover deleted photos from android? If you like this post, share this post and like and write your questions and thoughts in the comment box.