After playing Elder Scrolls Online for quite a year, I even have selected the 51 best ESO addons for you to make it an honest more amazing game even 12 years later. Bethesda made a slow entry into the MMO world with their game The Elder Scrolls Online in 2014 but with constant support for the game, it’s come better than ever.
one of the only features it has is its many add-ons made by the community. So if you’re trying to seek out the ESO best add-ons, today we’ll list the only The Elder Scrolls Online addons for you. you’ll inspect the Elder Scrolls online mods list here.
Since ESO is an MMORPG, it doesn’t have any game-changing, overhaul add-ons, or mods, but combining plenty of small but great changes can cause how better experience overall. So for that, we’ll an entire of 51 most essential ESO add-ons, with the care you’ve options.
1. Votan’s Minimap
2. Quest Map
6. Dungeon Tracker
7. Lost Treasure
9. Votan’s Improved Locations
10. Votan’s Improved Quests
12. Foundry Tactical Combat
13. Combat Metrics
14. Advanced Filters
16. Dressing Room Reborn
17. Furniture Catalogue
18. Inventory Grid View
19. Itemization Browser
20. Item Saver
21. Harven’s Trait and Style
22. Votan’s Rune Tooltips
24. Harven’s Improved Skills Window
25. Bag Space Indicator
26. Votan’s Achievements Overview
27. FCM Quest Tracker
28. Master Merchant
29. True Exploration
31. WPamA (What Pledges at my Alts)
32. Srendarr – Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker
33. Azurah – Interface Enhanced
34. Awesome Guild Store
36. Potion Maker (for Alchemy Crafting)
37. Craft store DB
38. Binder (Updated)
39. Kill Counter
40. Loot Log
41. LUI: Extended
42. No, Thank You!
43. Raid Notifier
Find S0me More Latest AddOns for Elder Scrolls Online
Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is a popular MMORPG that allows players to explore the realm of Tamriel. With robust character customization, immersive questlines, and engaging PvP, ESO offers hundreds of hours of gameplay. One of the things that sets ESO apart is its support for addons and mods, which allow players to customize their experience even further. Addons help enhance gameplay, improve quality of life, and give players an edge against enemies. As ESO continues to evolve in 2023, here’s an overview of some of the latest and most popular add-ons worth trying out.
Minimap add-ons are some of the most useful mods for ESO. Having a minimap allows you to navigate environments quickly and efficiently. Some of the top minimap addons for 2023 include:
Votan’s is one of the most downloaded and consistently updated minimap addons for ESO. It provides a detailed map of your surroundings with customizable icons for quests, points of interest, dungeon bosses, and more. You can set waypoints, zoom in/out, and filter icons. It’s lightweight, fast, and highly configurable. Key features include:
- Detailed top-down view minimap showing terrain, buildings, etc.
- Customizable map icons for quests, skyshards, bosses, etc.
- Set waypoints for navigation
- Configure zoom, position, and filter icons
- Pin favorite locations
- Lightweight performance
AUI – Minimap
Part of the Advanced UI addon suite, AUI’s minimap provides a clean, minimalist minimap window. It emphasizes performance and low resource usage for smooth gameplay. Customize size, shape, icons, fonts, and background. It also supports waypoints and coordinates. Solid minimap if you want something lightweight.
- Minimalist aesthetic
- Configure size, shape, and background
- Coordinate readout
- Waypoint markers
- Performance optimized code
MapPins has some of the most detailed and polished maps out there. It shows a huge number of points of interest with tooltip callouts. Easily filter icons and create groups/presets. The maps look great aesthetically. Recent updates have improved the look and interface. One of the best add-ons for exploring ESO’s world and finding points of interest.
- Beautifully designed maps
- Detailed icons for all POIs
- Extensive filter and search options
- Customizable icons, tooltips, and colors
- Groups and presets to organize icons
- Improved interface and aesthetics
Combat mods help you gain an edge in fights against mobs and bosses. These add-ons provide combat statistics, buff tracking, and improved visual cues during battles.
Combat Metrics is an extensive combat stat tracker and analyzer. It shows detailed real-time stats during battles such as damage per second (DPS), buff uptimes, resources used, and more. You can review combat logs after fights to improve your damage rotations. A critical tool for min/maxing your builds.
- Real-time combat statistics
- Logs damage, healing, resource usage
- Graphs for DPS, HPS, buff uptimes
- Analyze mechanics like light/heavy attacks
- Gear setup comparison
- Review logs to improve rotations
Srendarr presents a minimalist, customizable HUD for buff/debuff tracking. The no-frills interface shows only the most important combat effects in a tidy format. Configure duration, colors, auras, animation, and filters. A lightweight addon is useful for all playstyles.
- Clean interface for buff/debuff tracking
- Customize duration, colors, animation
- Minimalist aesthetics
- Lightweight performance
- Aura indicators for ground effects
- Sound alerts for important buffs
Untaunted helps tanks keep track of taunted enemies. It displays which mobs you’ve taunted vs untaunted so you can easily monitor your group’s aggro. Simple, yet invaluable addon for all tank players.
- Clear indicators of taunted and untaunted mobs
- Customizable colors and icons
- Set alerts for aggro loss events
- Help tanks track the group’s aggro
- Important for all tanking builds
Quality of Life Improvements
In addition to combat and maps, tons of add-ons simply improve the quality of life in ESO. These interfaces, tweaks, and tools streamline inventory management, looting, finding groups, and more.
Dustman helps you clear out clutter by auto-marking, selling, or destroying unwanted items. Create filter rules based on item type, quality, level, and more. It evaluates items to sell at optimal prices. Essential addon to manage limited inventory space.
- Auto-sells junk items
- Filters and valuates inventory
- Destroys items below thresholds
- Creates junk rules based on level, type, etc
- Optimizes your inventory space
Lazy Writ Crafter
Lazy Writ Crafter streamlines completing daily crafting writs for master crafters. It tracks mats, autofills writ steps like crafting, laundering, and more. Significant time saver for players deep into crafting.
- Tracks materials needed for writing
- Auto-crafts writ items
- Auto-launders items
- Auto-fills crafting steps
- Saves a huge time for daily crafting
AwesomeGuildStore overhauls the default guild store interface for easy browsing and posting. Find the best prices by checking historical data. Search and filter results better. Post items from anywhere without needing a guild store. A must-have for trading.
- Browse guild store listings efficiently
- Check item price histories
- Search and filter results
- Create custom shopping lists
- Post items from anywhere
- No need to visit the guild store
Dressing Room enables saved outfit builds and quick gear loadouts. Create different looks and easily equip them anytime. Switch builds on the fly for different content without juggling pieces in your inventory. Invaluable for min-maxing and saving inventory hassle.
- Create multiple outfit builds
- Save different gear, skill, and stat load-outs
- Quickly swap loadouts with a click
- Change builds on the fly
- No more inventory juggling
SkyShards conveniently displays all skyshards you’ve collected versus ones you haven’t. With clear icons on the map and compass, it makes collecting shards much easier. Helpful for new players and filling out skyshard progress.
- Pins all skyshards on map/compass
- Clear icons for collected/uncollected
- Easy to track shared progress
- Users never miss a skyshard again
- Handy for new players
For ESO players who enjoy player-vs-player combat, PvP addons provide critical data and tools to give you an advantage in alliance war campaigns like Cyrodiil.
Votan’s Improved Alerts
This addon creates pop-up notifications for important PvP events like breaches, incoming sieges, district flips, and more. Enable sound alerts for critical notifications. Customize filters and colors for different events. Excellent for staying on top of PvP action.
- Custom pop-up alerts for PvP events
- Sound alerts for critical notifications
- Filter and color code alerts
- Track breaches, incoming attacks, flips
- Highly customizable options
Fisherman tracks the status of all Cyrodiil delves, resources, and fishing holes. Icons indicate which sites are available or on cooldown across the entire alliance war map. Optimize farming and efficiency.
- Full map overlay with delve/resource icons
- Indicates status – cleared, on cooldown, available
- Easily identify active farming spots
- Optimizes routes and efficiency
- Saves tons of travel time
Harven’s Extended Stats
Gain more insightful PvP combat statistics to analyze performance. View healing, damage, buff uptimes, deaths, and more. Advanced tool for improving PvP gameplay and builds.
- Detailed PvP combat statistics
- Track healing, damage, stats
- Death recap and kill data
- Analyze group support abilities
- Identify areas for PvP improvement
ROC – Cyrodiil Alert
This minimap addon shows approaching enemy players with directional arrows so you can respond quickly. Customize alert distance and other settings. Excellent for staying aware of threats while questing/farming. Helpful addon for solo players.
- Radar alerts for nearby enemies
- Directional arrows point to threats
- Customize alert distance and sensitivity
- Remain aware of dangers while solo
- Prioritize targets during fights
Scrolling Combat Text
SCT adds combat log messages directly into the game screen so you can view real-time ability damage. Highly customizable appearance, font, colors, and filters. Popular addon for parsing direct combat feedback.
- Overlay damage, healing, ability info
- View real-time combat data on-screen
- Customize text fonts, size, color
- Create filters and categories
- Popular for parsing direct feedback
For players who want to fully customize their ESO user interface, total conversion add-ons like Bandits UI and Lui Extended allow extensive modifications to layout, fonts, graphics, and more.
Bandits provide one of the most polished and complete UI overhauls available. Reskin nearly every aspect of the UI with slick custom graphics, fonts, animations, menus, and HUDs. Extensive options for tweaking every detail. A popular choice for advanced UI customization.
- Fully reskinned, cohesive UI
- Customize every element – fonts, graphics, animations, etc
- Sleek minimalist aesthetic
- Advanced HUDs, menus, map, chat windows
- Limitless customization options
Lui Extended is a lightweight UI overhaul focused on performance. It has a simple, clean style easily configured via preset layouts and styles. The modular approach allows for mixing and matching components. Smooth experience is great for lower-end systems.
- Lightweight UI customization
- Configuration presets and styles
- Simple, minimalist aesthetic
- A modular approach to mixing components
- Focus on optimized performance
- Clean action bar and unit frame designs
AUI – Average User Interface
As the name suggests, AUI aims for a straightforward UI suitable for average users. The crisp, compact editing style emphasizes usability and playability. Modules are available for most UI elements. Solid out-of-the-box option for entry-level customization.
- Intuitive, compact editing style
- Focus on usability and playability
- Customize action bars, menus, frames, etc
- Lightweight performance suitable for most
- Clean aesthetic and layout
HUDlar is an extensive graphics package for enhancing ESO’s default UI. It has hundreds of design assets like textures, backgrounds, frames, icons, and fonts. Use bits and pieces or total conversions. Great for sprucing up UI on any level.
- Collection of design assets for UI
- Hundreds of textures, frames, icons
- Use for minor edits or total overhaul
- High-quality resolution graphics
- Handsome mix-and-match elements
- Breathe new life into dull UI
Specialized Roll Addons
ESO has deep specialization between class roles like tank, healer, and damage dealer. These add-ons provide critical utilities tailored specifically for each playstyle.
- Untaunted– Highlights taunted enemies
- Smart Taunt– Shows taunt priority and remind to re-taunt
- Tank Club– Alerts for key cooldowns and blocking
- Aggro– Track group threat levels on mobs
- RuESO Boss Alerts– Audio alerts for boss mechanics
- Fasaller’s Ultimate Healer– Maximize group healing potential
- purifico– Track HoT and cleanse timers
- RAID BUFF TIME– Monitor buff uptimes
- Healers Habit– Improve reaction time for healing
- Combat Alerts– Notifies for ally HP drops
- Combat Metrics– DPS and rotation analyzer
- Liko’s DPS– Parses damage and buff tracking
- Code’s Combat Alerts– Audio cues for proc and dots
- Seshat– Share damage statistics with the group
- Untaunted– Identify untaunted mobs
- AwesomeGuildStore– Improved guild store
- Dolgubon’s Lazy Writ– Auto crafting writs
- Dustman– Sell junk and manage inventory
- Deconstruction Lite– Bulk deconstruction tool
- Auto Category– Auto sort inventory items
Most Popular ESO Addons
Based on community ratings and downloads, these rank among the current most popular and used add-ons in 2023:
- Votan’s Minimap
- Combat Metrics
- Inventory Insight
- Wykkyd Outfitter
- Dressing Room Reborn
Finding and Installing Addons
ESO addons can be easily browsed and installed via the Minion client available from esoui.com. Minion handles downloading, installing, updating, and managing your addon library.
To get and install addons:
- Download and install the Minion addon management tool
- Browse ESO addons on Minion
- Check addons to install and click Download
- Activate add-ons in the Minion interface
- Log into ESO and add-ons will be enabled
Make sure to regularly run Minion updates to keep your addons patched. Be selective in the number of addons installed to avoid conflicts and performance issues. Carefully read descriptions and user reviews before installing new add-ons.
Key Things to Consider with Addons
While ESO addons provide awesome ways to enhance gameplay, keep these considerations in mind:
- Don’t overload your game with too many add-ons to avoid conflicts and lag
- Check addons are up-to-date and optimized for recent patches
- Avoid add-ons that provide unfair gameplay advantages in PvP
- Read user reviews and developer notes thoroughly before installing
- Disable or uninstall any addons causing obvious issues
- Back up your addons and settings occasionally for easy restoration
- Follow addon best practices from reputable sources like ESOUI
The Future of ESO Addons
As ESO continues evolving over 2023 and beyond, players can expect add-ons to keep improving as well. Some possible future trends include:
- Even more detailed world maps and minimal
- Advanced analytics and combat parsing for builds
- Streamlined inventory management and looting
- Integrated support for trading, auction houses
- Enhanced support for role specialization -More complete UI overhauls and customization
- Continued improvements to major add-ons like Minimap, AGS, Srendarr
- Increased focus on performance optimization
No matter your playstyle, ESO’s awesome addon development community keeps delivering great ways to tailor and enhance your gameplay adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions about ESO Addons
Are add-ons allowed by Zenimax and ESO?
Yes, unlike some other MMOs, Zenimax allows and supports the use of addons in ESO. There are some restrictions like no addons that provide unfair advantages in PvP.
What are some must-have add-ons for new players?
For new players, some of the most useful starter add-ons include:
- SkyShards – easily find skyshards
- Votan’s Minimap – navigate environments
- Dustman – manage inventory space
- Lorebooks – pinpoint books for Mage Guild
- Destinations – show points of interest on maps
What are the risks of using add-ons?
Addons can sometimes cause instability, crashing or performance hits if too many are used or they conflict. Avoid add-ons from sketchy sources. Read reviews and descriptions carefully before installing.
Can you get banned for using addons in ESO?
Players typically don’t get banned just for using addons. However, addons that give unfair advantages in PvP or other clear exploits may result in account action. Use well-known add-ons from trustworthy sources.
What are some key add-on troubleshooting tips?
If experiencing addon issues:
- Update all addons and check for conflicts
- Disable addons one by one to isolate the problem
- Restore backups of previous addon configs
- Disable all, enable add-ons in small batches
- Check the internet for other users with the same problem
ESO’s add-ons help provide an incredibly rich and customizable experience. The addon community keeps delivering great innovations that let players tailor their journeys through Tamriel. Whether optimizing combat, perfecting UI, tracking collectibles, or enhancing quality of life, addons enable deeper engagement with all ESO providers. Following addon best practices and keeping your library optimized brings out the full magic an Elder Scrolls Online adventure has to offer.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.