How To Delete PhonePe Account Permanently
This is an entire guide on the way to delete the PhonePe account permanently in 2020.
If you would like to delete your account or only want to get rid of your checking account from PhonePe then you’ll love this guide.
Sound’s good? Let’s start.
Delete PhonePe Account
PhonePe, the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) based payments app from e-commerce giant Flipkart, headquartered in Bangalore, India. This payment interface and digital wallet founded by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer in December 2015.
It is a digital payment system that permits you to send and receive money directly from your linked checking account. As this platform supported UPI, the sole thing you would like is to possess UPI based checking account and make a UPI ID.
Your account details are going to be automatically retrieved from the bank registered mobile number over a secured network. There are quite 40+ Indian banks are survive the UPI platform like depository financial institution of India, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc.
In case if your bank doesn’t survive the UPI platform, you can’t be allowed to feature your account to the PhonePe app.
The best part of the app is you don’t get to load funds into your wallet to mobile recharge or bill payment because money is going to be directly debited from your linked checking account in a safe and secure manner.
PhonePe provides an inventory of great features and services but sometimes you don’t just like the service they supply or there are certain issues thanks to which you’ll want to delete or deactivate your PhonePe account permanently.
There are numerous reasons to delete the PhonePe account permanently as you switched to a different number, not proud of customer service otherwise you have created another PhonePe account.
How To Delete PhonePe Account
To delete the PhonePe account permanently you would like to contact the customer care support team as PhonePe doesn’t provide an immediate choice to deactivate your profile from the Android and iPhone app.
Here may be a step by step guide for deleting the PhonePe account permanently on Android and iPhone device.
- Log on to your PhonePe account from the device.
- Tap on the Question icon at top of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the help screen.
- Select the My Account, KYC & App issues option.
- Tap on Account related issues and select Delete.
- Provide a reason for your request.
- Here you can find Contact Us button, simply tap on it.
- Type message that you simply want to delete PhonePe account permanently and click on on the send message to boost a support ticket.
- The customer care support team will contact you within 2-3 working days to verify your request and your account is going to be deactivated.
You can also do the same from the PhonePe official website
- Log on to the official website of PhonePe India’s Payments App official website.
- Scroll down and tap on the Contact Us button.
- There are different ways to contact the support teams such as call and email.
- Select your preferred method to contact the support team and sort the matter.
That’s it, your request will proceed within the subsequent 24 hours.
So there was the entire guide to deactivate the PhonePe account permanently.
As shown within the guide there’s no direct option for deleting the account. You need to contact the PhonePe team and await their response.