Extend Trial Period From Any Software
There is a lot of essential software that our computer needs such as antivirus, apart from this, there is also much such software which is needed by a person according to the profession such as Autocad, CoralDraw, Photoshop, and many more. There is only one problem with this software, most of them come with a trial version like 14 days or 30 days. The trial period varies from software to software.
After the trial period get finished most of them stop working and starts showing irritating messages or notification like your trial period is over to continue using the software you have to buy the premium plan.
But in some cases, we couldn’t afford to buy those software but at the same time, we need that software very badly.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the working tricks by which you can extend the trial period of any software.
How to Reset or Extend Trial Period of Any Software
Note: we are not providing any kind of license key to extend the software, we are just providing some working methods to extend the trial period.
Method 1: Extend The Trial Period of Any Software By Using RunAsDate
RunAsDate is software that is being used to the extent of the trial period of any software. This helps you to manipulate the installation date of your targeted software by editing the registry of the PC.
Here are the simple steps to use RunAsDate:
- First of all, download the RunAsDate software into your PC (Available on Windows 7, 8.1, 10 with 64 bit).
- After the software gets downloaded. It will be in zip format.
- now to extract the file from the zip folder, right-click on RunAsDate and click on Extract as zip.
- Now RunAsDate and click on the Browse option and select the targeted software to reset the trial software registry.
- Now select the date and time when you first time installs the software.
- After it’s done, click on ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’.
- That’s it now reinstalls the software, now your trial period is reactive.
Method 2: Extend The Trial Period of Any Software By Using Time Stopper software
Time stopper is kind of similar to the RunAsDate software. A time stopper is also used to manipulate the time of any particular software installed on your PC. It can stop the period of any software. This is free and doesn’t need any registration to use it also it is quite popular in the market.
We have mentioned the process below to use this software:
- First of all, download the Time Stopper software for PC ( Available Windows 7, 8, 10).
- After the download gets completed, the file will be in zip format.
- Now right-click on Time Stopper software and click on Extract the file for zip folder.
- Now run Time Stopper software and click on the Browse option and select the targeted software to reset the trial software registry.
- Now select the date as well and time when you first time installs the software, then click on ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’ at the bottom of the page.
- Now reinstall the software and that’s it your trial period is reactive.
Method 3: Extend or reset the Trial Period of Any Software by Delete Registry
In this method, the user has to manually delete the registry of the targeted software. This is a bit lengthy process but it also properly Extend or reset the Trial Period of Any Software.
We have mentioned below the manual process to extend or reset the trial period of Any software by Delete Registry:
- Before starting the Delete Registry process first, you should uninstall the targeted software, after that restart your PC.
- Now Press “windows key + R” to open ‘Run’.
- A search box will appear at the bottom of the left corner.
- Now type “Regedit” in the search box and press enter.
- Another new window will appear on your screen and Now search “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE” followed by the software name. For example, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
- Delete the software, If you find any part of the software is not deleted yet.
- After that do another similar step like above, search “HKEY_CURRENT_USER SOFTWARE” followed by the software name
- Delete software if you find any of its parts still not delete
- Now after this, close all the windows.
- Now again press ( windows+R) to open ‘Run’ and type “%temp%” in the search bar and press enter.
- Now select all the empty temporary folders and press[ shift + delete] to directly delete all the files. Note: Deleting these temporary files will not harm your PC, these are just temporary files that slowdowns your PC.
- Now open C Drive on your PC and click on the user.
- After that folder open with the user name and find and click ‘App data’.
- Now you’ll see the Local, Local Low, and Roaming folder, open every folder and delete the old files of the targeted software located on those folders.
- That’s it, now restart your PC, and after restart reinstall your software to Extend or reset the Trial Period.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.