Extend Trial Period From Any Software
There is a lot of essential software that our computer needs such as antivirus, apart from this, there is also much such software that is needed by a person according to the profession such as Autocad, CorelDraw, Photoshop, and many more. There is only one problem with this software, most of them come with a trial version like 14 days or 30 days. The trial period varies from software to software.
After the trial period gets finished most of them stop working and starts showing irritating messages or notification like your trial period is over to continue using the software you have to buy the premium plan.
But in some cases, we couldn’t afford to buy that software but at the same time, we need that software very badly.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the working tricks by which you can extend the trial period of any software.
How to extend free trial of any software?
Note: we are not providing any kind of license key to extend the software, we are just providing some working methods to extend the trial period.
Method 1: how to reset trial period of any software by using RunAsDate?
RunAsDate is software that is being used to extend the trial period of any software. This helps you to manipulate the installation date of your targeted software by editing the registry of the PC.
Here are the simple steps to use RunAsDate:
- First of all, download the RunAsDate software to your PC (Available on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 with 64-bit).
- After the software gets downloaded. It will be in zip format.
- now to extract the file from the zip folder, right-click on RunAsDate and click on Extract as zip.
- Now RunAsDate and click on the Browse option and select the targeted software to reset the trial software registry.
- Now select the date and time when you first time installs the software.
- After it’s done, click on ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’.
- That’s it now reinstall the software, now your trial period is reactive.
Method 2: How to reset trial software registry?
The time stopper is kind of similar to the RunAsDate software. A time stopper is also used to manipulate the time of any particular software installed on your PC. It can stop the period of any software. This is free and doesn’t need any registration to use it also it is quite popular in the market.
We have mentioned the process below to use this software:
- First of all, download the Time Stopper software for PC ( Available on Windows 7, 8, and 10).
- After the download gets completed, the file will be in zip format.
- Now right-click on Time Stopper software and click on Extract the file for the zip folder.
- Now run Time Stopper software and click on the Browse option and select the targeted software to reset the trial software registry.
- Now select the date as well as the time when you first time installs the software, then click on ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’ at the bottom of the page.
- Now reinstall the software and that’s it your trial period is reactive.
Method 3: Extend Trial Period of Any Software by Delete Registry
In this method, the user has to manually delete the registry of the targeted software. This is a bit lengthy process but it also properly Extends or resets the Trial Period of Any Software.
We have mentioned below the manual process to extend trial period of Any software by Delete Registry:
- Before starting the Delete Registry process first, you should uninstall the targeted software, and after that restart your PC.
- Now Press “windows key + R” to open ‘Run’.
- A search box will appear at the bottom of the left corner.
- Now type “Regedit” in the search box and press enter.
- Another new window will appear on your screen Now search “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE” followed by the software name. For example, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
- Delete the software, If you find any part of the software is not been deleted yet.
- After that do another similar step above, search “HKEY_CURRENT_USER SOFTWARE” followed by the software name
- Delete software if you find any of its parts still not delete
- Now after this, close all the windows.
- Now again press ( windows+R) to open ‘Run’ and type “%temp%” in the search bar and press enter.
- Now select all the empty temporary folders and press[ shift + delete] to directly delete all the files. Note: Deleting these temporary files will not harm your PC, these are just temporary files that slowdowns your PC.
- Now open C Drive on your PC and click on the user.
- After that folder opens with the user name and finds and clicks ‘App data’.
- Now you’ll see the Local, Local Low, and Roaming folders, open every folder, and delete the old files of the targeted software located in those folders.
- That’s it, now restart your PC, and after restarting reinstall your software to Extend the Trial Period.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.