Record WhatsApp Calls On Android And IOS
In today’s generation, normal voice call recording is very easy but the question is How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android or IOS devices? Is it easier like a normal call recording?
Well, today we will discuss the topic that how to record WhatsApp calls? Throughout the day we make several calls via the carrier option, but sometimes we need to call via WhatsApp also, we all know how to record normal voice calls, but the point is how can we record our WhatsApp calls also.
WhatsApp call recording is not easy as a normal voice call recording there are some methods to follow to record our WhatsApp calls on Android and IOS. And today we will discuss three methods out them.
Before you follow these steps, please make sure that you have taken permission from all the people on the call before recording WhatsApp calls, and make sure that recording calls are legal in your region.
Read More: How To Use WhatsApp On PC
How to record WhatsApp calls on Android/IOS using a Mac and iPhone?
To record, WhatsApp calls all you need is both a Macbook and an iPhone. That’s a big deal, isn’t it? But the iPhone cannot be your primary device. You will need a second phone with any OS that supports WhatsApp group voice calls that has your WhatsApp account. Now follow the steps below to record your WhatsApp calls on an Android/IOS device.
- First of all, Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning USB cable.
- Now Select ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone, if you using it the first time you’re connecting the two.
- Now Open QuickTime on the Macbook.
- Under File, select New Audio Recording.
- Next side to the recording button in QuickTime, click on the arrow pointing towards down and choose the iPhone.
- Now press the record button in QuickTime.
- Call your phone via WhatsApp Using the iPhone.
- Once it is connected, press the add user icon. Then choose the person you want to talk to. This will start your conversation with the person whose call you want to record on WhatsApp.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Now Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Macbook.
WhatsApp group voice call can see All participants of other parties, which means there is no way to record secretly a WhatsApp call without knowing them. Now moving towards the second method.
How To Record WhatsApp calls on Android device using Cube Call Recorder App
Before we move towards the method remember that it only works with some specific devices. Due to differences between hardware and software, Cube Call Recorder‘s recording feature WhatsApp uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which only works on some specific devices.
Well, let’s move towards the steps that How to record calls on WhatsApp using the Cube Call Recorder App?
- Install Cube Call Recorder App on your device that has WhatsApp.
- Now Open the Cube Call Recorder and then switch to WhatsApp.
- Call the person you want to talk to and want to record your call.
- Now, look into the Cube Call Recorder, if the Cube Call widget shows and lights up while you’re talking, it’s working.
- If the app gives you an error, open Cube Call Recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Now, Call again and see if the Cube Call Recorder widget shows and lights up.
- If it gives you an error again, then, unfortunately, sorry dude, it won’t work on your phone.
Another method of recording calls using SCR Screen Recorder
Here is good news for Android users they have a third option: root your device. We don’t recommend this as it voids your manufacturer warranty and comprises your phone’s security and might push you off the manufacturer’s update track, but if you do so, then go forward and root your phone and use the app called SCR Screen Recorder, available on XDA.
As we told you before, recording WhatsApp calls is nearly tough. If any of these methods do not work for you, you can go for the simplest method, on your phone speaker and record the call using any recording device placed nearby it. That’s a trick, and the only reason we have to mention it here is that it’s the only reliable method of recording WhatsApp calls in a straightforward way and low cost.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends. A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world. With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary. Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.