Rainbow Panda in Blooket: What better method to encourage student participation than with adorable collectibles? Blooket loves to do this because it gives students a chance to earn tokens, which they can then spend on player characters called Blooks. You may already know that the educational website Blooket has several fun game types that help students learn from the question sets they choose or those that the teacher sets up.
But the Blooks are what kids like best about the Blooket game types. They look like small, funny animal avatars or unique creatures that players use to represent themselves in the games. You can’t always count on getting the Blook you want, especially if it’s the Rainbow Panda.
This article is only meant to teach; we have no plans to break the website’s copyright. Since our expert hacking team has tried each of the tricks in this post to get Rainbow Panda in Blooket, we can guarantee that they will all work.
Read More: How To Get All Blooks In Blooket?
Why do players get Rainbow Panda in Blooket?
There are two main reasons why players want Rainbow Panda in Blooket so much. One thing that makes it stand out is that it looks different and comes in a variety of hues. This feature is meant to catch people’s attention and make them want to buy and show off the product. Another thing to think about is that you might get 300 tokens all at once when you sell it. Now, let’s start the process of learning this stuff.
The Safari box safely holds the Rainbow Panda figure in place on the Blooket platform. Users must spend a total of 25 tokens to get entry to this interesting character. People can’t get it by default because it’s a chroma blook. With a drop rate of 0.02 percent, these blooks are thought to be the second rarest. With such a low chance to drop, getting this blook is almost as unlikely as getting a Tropical Globe.
Due to how rare it is and how rarely it drops, getting this blook requires a lot of luck, a strong sense of commitment, and a lot of work. But there is another way to get Rainbow Panda in Blooket which is 100% working. Go to the next part to find out what to do next.
How to get Rainbow Panda in Blooket
Method 1: Copy the hack code from GitHub
To simplify Method 1 #, we divided it into two phases. Complete both steps to complete the work. Apply these procedures carefully and you’ll get rainbow blook easier.
Go to this page to copy the code you need to hack GitHub. If you can’t get to the page, it may be because you haven’t joined Github. [Finish the sign-up process to move forward]. The code is important because we’ll need it later to add tokens that will let us open Safari box blooks.
Go to Blooket.com and sign in with your account after you’ve copied the code.
Click the Market menu button on the Blooket dashboard. If you are already signed in, you can go to the Blooket Market page from here.
Right-click on any spot and choose “Inspect.”
- To use the “Console” choice, just double-click on it in the panel.
- Please paste the code from GitHub that we copied at the beginning where the cursor is now. To move on, press the “Enter” key.
- You should now be able to see a pop-up message. Click on the “OK” button.
- When you restart the market page, you’ll get about 500 tokens added to your account.
- Do the above process three times or as many times as needed until the total number of tokens is higher than 4000. When the set amount of money is reached, the next step can be taken to reach the goal.
Rainbow Panda is the rarest blook, so you have to click the Safari box and pay money to get it. We suggest that you keep spending points to try to open it. We’re sure that if you work hard, you’ll be able to get this one-of-a-kind Blook.
You can also get Chroma, Legendary, and Mystical blooks in the same way.
Important note: Please be aware that if the above method doesn’t give you enough tokens, you can try something else. This means that you have to answer all of the questions in a blooket game correctly. If you want to get tokens as quickly as possible, you should use the booklet auto-answer hacks we talked about in our last article.
Method 2: Answering questions
Get 20 coins. In Blooket, if you answer questions correctly, you can get tokens that you can use to buy Blooks or sell Blooks you don’t want anymore.
Method 3: Using Safari Box
Go to the Blocket Market. The Blooket Market is in the bottom-left corner. The icon looks like a kiosk.
- Start up a Safari Box. At the top of the Blooket Market, you’ll see a row of packs. Each one has a certain number of Blooks inside. The Safari Pack on the right is the one you want to open. Remember that you only have a 0.02% chance of getting the Rainbow Panda, so make a wish! Rainbow Panda opens a travel pack in your backpack.
- Go to your statistics now. It is in the bottom left area of Blooket. It is on the left end of the Blooket Market, which is where it is. It looks like a bar chart.
- Choose your profile picture at the top of your page. You can find the Rainbow Panda there and make it your new profile picture.
Method 4: New way to get Rainbow Panda on GitHub
Many Blooket users have asked us to make it possible to unlock RAINBOW PANDA with a Blooket hack. With this new Blooket hack, getting Rainbow Panda is as easy as clicking a few buttons. How to do it:
- To obtain Rainbow Panda, replicate the script on GitHub Blooket.
- Click anywhere on the Blooket Market page to access the “Inspect Console” tab.
- Copy and paste the GitHub Blooket Rainbow Panda exploit script into the current text box.
- After doing so, a menu of tricks will appear, which we’ll use to unlock Rainbow Panda.
- To obtain Rainbow Panda, select Global Cheat-2 from the menu.
- To activate the Rainbow Panda Blook, click the Which menu above to simulate activate and select the Rainbow Panda Blook.
Q1: What is Blooket’s Rainbow Panda?
A1: In the educational game Blooket, Rainbow Panda is a rare playing character called a “Blook.” Players want it because it looks different from everything else and can be sold for a lot of points.
Q2: How do I get Rainbow Panda in Blooket?
A2: The conversation talks about different ways to do this, such as using hack codes, answering questions correctly to get tokens, and using the Safari Box feature in the Blooket Market.
Q3: Are there any confirmed methods to get Rainbow Panda in Blooket?
A3: There is no surefire way to get Rainbow Panda because it is one of the rarest Blobs in the game. Some methods, like answering questions properly and using the Safari Box, give you a chance of getting it.
Q4: How often does the Rainbow Panda drop in Blooket?
A4: The Safari Box has a 0.02 percent chance that a Rainbow Panda will drop. This makes it a very rare item to get this way.
All done. You should get the Rainbow Panda in Blooket if luck is on your side. So, that’s how you can get the Rainbow Panda in Blooket. This question is basically about how to get Rainbow Panda in Blooket.
If you use the old way to get this amazing blook, you will have very few chances and will have to play a Blooket game and answer questions correctly to get a lot of coins. Still, studying how the Blooket game is made and what the question set is about might help you in this way.
We think you should use the hacking methods listed above to get keys and open all the doors faster. We hope that the tips and tricks in this article will help you get the Rainbow Panda in Blooket. If you have any questions or ideas, please write them in the box below. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.