WOW TV: In terms of affordability and quality internet service, WOW seems to be making its way up the ranks, to stand against some of its biggest competitors on the U.S. market. Although this ISP has limited coverage, in only 6 states so far to sum it up, it is a powerful service provider! Available in parts of the South and the Midwest, people who have used it have deemed the service efficient, with an almost perfect score on its customer support.
Not only is its internet reliable, but WOW’s TV plans also cover a diverse range of popular channels and local cable TV, depending on which tier you opt for, of course.
WOW Cable TV puts its best foot forward regarding the entertainment experience!
WOW TV Plans and Bundles
Starting at $49.99 a month, you get access to tons of channels that will allow you to create your own theatre experience at home! But instead of just purchasing a single TV plan, pairing it up with another service, like the internet, would provide you with much more value while still keeping the cost relatively affordable.
For instance, if you were to pick a bundle plan, the most cost-effective option would come up to $84.99 a month – this gives you access to 90+ channels that include some popular networks like ABC, CBS, FOX, HSN, and many more! This along with a download internet speed of up to 500 Mbps will ensure the smooth running of several devices simultaneously and is perfect for large families who all love partaking in Wi-Fi-heavy activities.
If you feel like the Small TV tier would still not be sufficient for you and your family, then you have two other great options!
The Medium TV tier costs $144.99 a month and that includes 150+ channels (with some very popular favorites like AMC, Animal Planet, CNN, Cartoon Network, and ESPN) with an internet speed of 500 Mbps. The ultimate plan called the Large TV offers a whopping 260+ channels with the same internet speed. It comes up to $154.99 a month – just an additional $10 from the medium tier but with a hundred more options to watch!
Whichever option you pick, you’ll gain access to a whole world of entertainment that’ll keep you and your family hooked for hours!
Consider WOW TV+
If you’d like to upgrade your entire watchable experience, you can do so with WOW TV+ as this allows you to access all your platforms, like live TV, cable TV, and streaming sites like Netflix, from just one place!
It’s never been quicker to shift from one platform to the other, and with WOW TV+ you can even pause, fast-forward or rewind live TV, so you no longer have to worry about missing scenes while getting up for a snack break!
With this feature, you can even record up to 6 different shows simultaneously and these are just some of the many features of WOW TV+ so you can click here to explore more details!
How to Set Up WOW TV+
If you choose to set up WOW TV+ by yourself, you wouldn’t be the first one!
Lots of customers prefer doing it themselves, because it saves time and cost, instead of needlessly waiting on a technician to come and install the system. Another reason that customers like DIY-ing this project is that it’s simple and easy to set up. All Getting Started kits come with a self-installation guide with clear instructions that guide you through the whole process step by step.
If you’d still like to learn how to set up your own WOW TV+, here are the steps!
- Before beginning, please make sure that your WOW modem and wireless network are installed and ready to go!
- Next, turn towards your Getting Started kit, which will include a WOW TV+ box, a remote control, an HDMI cable, a power adapter, and a small guide. You’ll first need to connect your WOW TV+ box.
- Use the HDMI cable to connect from the back of your WOW TV+ box to the HDMI port of your TV. Once your cable is connected, please ensure that your TV is set to the accurate input and also, that your box is connected to a stable power outlet.
- You can then connect your WOW TV+ box wirelessly to your Wi-Fi and the connection shouldn’t take too long as WOW’s internet speed is impressively fast!
- Your WOW TV+ box will then light up and turn on automatically once the connection is successful. It should take a few minutes to set up and then, it’ll give you a few instructions to follow on-screen, including how to connect your remote via Bluetooth. Once you’re all through, you are now ready to stream as much as you’d like!
WOW, TV takes your entertainment needs very seriously – from binging the latest and most popular shows to watching live sports at a time that suits you!
You can call to get in touch with a WOW representative as its customer support team is available 24/7 and you can even get custom advice from professionals who will be able to recommend the best TV plans for you, according to your area’s availability!
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.