Download PPSSPP Games For Android And PC
PPSSPP is the best PSP emulator available today. Both the gold (paid) and silver (free) versions, everything can run smoothly when used on Android or Windows PC.
After installing the PPSSPP emulator on an Android cellphone or on a Windows PC, you cannot immediately play PSP games. You still have to download the PSP game file first.
So, if you are still confused about how to download the PPSSPP games, here I will explain the steps. With the PPSSPP game download tutorial that we will discuss, you can download various PPSSPP game files for free.
Before downloading the PPSSPP games, you need to know that the PPSSPP games file consists of 2 formats, namely: ISO and CSO. The ISO file is the original PPSSPP games file format, while the CSO file is a compressed ISO file format.
In this tutorial, I will discuss how to download the PPSSPP game ISO file. Why is that? The reason is that playing PPSSPP games using ISO files rarely has problems, in contrast to using CSO files where a blank screen often occurs in the middle of a game.
Given that the average PPSSPP game ISO file size is quite large (500MB to 1GB more), make sure your internet quota is sufficient before downloading it.
Can not wait? Come on, just follow the step-by-step tutorial below.
1. Visit the coolrom.com site
Actually, there are many sites that provide PPSSPP game files for download, but the one I recommend the most is coolrom.com. Because on this site there are quite complete PPSSPP game files. In addition, the appearance of the website is also user-friendly, making it easier for users to choose, find and view the desired PPSSPP game info.
To download the PPSSPP game via the coolrom.com site, here are the steps.
- First, open a browser (any browser) on your Android or laptop. For example, in this tutorial, I use the chrome browser on an Android phone.
- Next, we visit the coolrom.com site via a browser and when we successfully land on the main page of the coolrom.com site, it will look like the one below.
- In the search field, type the name of the game you want to download and click the search icon. As an example, we will download Grand Theft Auto.
- Because we are going to download PSP game files, we will select “Sony Playstation Portable”.
- From the list of games that appear, I select/click the top list.
- Next, the page will appear as below. Here the file size, the number of downloads, and the rating of the game we are going to download are displayed. Then scroll down until the “Download Now” button appears and then press the button.
- Wait until the download is complete.
2. Extract the PPSSPP game ISO file
The PPSSPP game ISO file that we have downloaded is still packaged in 7z format. In order to run the file through the PPSSPP emulator, we must first extract it.
We can extract 7z files using applications such as Winzip, WinRAR, ZArchiver. In this tutorial, I show you how to extract 7z files using ZArchiver on Android.
- Search for ZArchiver on the Play Store, download and install it.
- Open ZArchiver and select the download folder, where to save the 7z PPSSPP game files.
- Look for the 7z file for the PPSSPP games, click and then select Extract here. Wait for the extract process to complete.
3. Open the PPSSPP Emulator
- After extracting the PPSSPP game file in the form of 7z, we open the PPSSPP emulator.
- Open the folder where the extracted file is stored.
- Next, to play the PPSSPP game, we just have to click on the ISO file.
Here’s a step-by-step how-to download the PPSSPP game. Even though in this tutorial I used an Android phone as an example, to download the PPSSPP game on a PC the concept is more or less the same. Finally, good luck.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.