There are lots of entertainment options on mobile devices, especially with the inception of Android and iOS platforms. Earlier this we had only a few options such as Snake mobile game, Solitare, etc on the feature phone. But now we’ve lots of gaming options in smartphones, it started with 2D games, but now it gradually reached Android 3D games.
Three-dimensional games are more realistic and hence preferred by lots of people. Keeping this in mind and to fulfill the demand of people, game developers are working to develop more and more 3D games for Android.
So here we are listing some of the best 3d mobile games.
Best 3D Games For Android Offline
Android developers have come up with many 3D games that are available on the Play Store. However, it’s hard to choose among the best, so we’ve selected some of the best games which you must give a try. Here are the best 3d Android games recommended for you.
If you like to play FPS (First Person Shooter) games then this is the top recommendation. In this game, you get the chance to shoot criminals in different scenarios. Sniper 3D Free Shooter Game offers the best gameplay experience and graphics. You also have to save the victims by eliminating the criminals.
Sniper 3D Free Shooter Game Features
- Offers ultra-realistic 3D visuals.
- Over hundreds of missions.
- User-friendly controls.
- A large variety of deadly weapons.
- An offline option is also available
It’s among the best 3D games Android free which has a user base of millions. It has more than 10 million downloads globally. It has been able to gain such a huge fan base because of its fascinating graphics. Your team has four people fighting with more than 100 opponents. It is a tactic-based game so all you have to do is tactically plan and kill opponents to stay in the game.
PUBG Mobile Features
- It is a free game with in-game purchases.
- Excellent gameplay and graphics.
- Make you face 100 opponents and counter their tactics and abilities.
- It is a real-time game so a good internet connection is always required throughout the game.
- You get several maps to play with in vast areas.
- A large range of weapons is there.
It’s a racing game of not cars but jet skis. The deep career mode of the Riptide GP: Renegade has an actual storyline. It is a paid game but with outstanding graphics, it’s worth paying for it. There are lots of modes such as Split Screen Multiplayer mode, Challenge Mode, Deep Career mode, etc.
Riptide GP: Renegade Features
- Thrill-Ride Environments
- It’s an online multiplayer game
- Transforming Vehicles
- State of the Art Water Racing
- Google Play Games Enabled
- It’s a paid game
This real-time online game is also on the list of best 3D games for Android. It’s a tactic-based game and you play with 49 other players. This game offers a duo or three-person team to play. In the squad mode, you can discuss and plan in real time with other players.
Garena Free Fire – BOOYAH Day Features
- Offers practical and smooth graphics.
- Easy controls and user-friendly.
- Can be played single or in a team of a duo or three people
- Real-time conversation with the teammates.
- A total of 50 real-time players fight with each other.
- A range of lethal weapons is available.
- It is a free game.
If you’re a racing gamer then Asphalt 8: Airborne is the best-suited game for you. There are several versions of Asphalt developed by Gameloft. It includes some of the fastest vehicles including cars and bikes. The game offers outstanding gameplay, sounds, and graphics.
Asphalt 8: Airborne Features
- More than 200 high-performance vehicles including cars and motorcycles.
- Realistic audio and graphics make you feel like in a real cockpit.
- Exotic new locations
- An endless stream of content.
- Multiplayer experience.
As the name suggests, it is a cricket game developed by Nautilus Mobile. Real Cricket 18 brings several innovative ideas that make it unique and the best 3d game for Android. The game features commentary from former Indian cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar. There are multiplayer modes such as 1P vs 1P, 2P vs 2P, Co-OP, etc.
Real Cricket™ 18 Features
- Innovative gameplay with superb graphics.
- Players can choose different times.
- Includes weather effects to make it more realistic.
- Authentic live stadiums include Mumbai, Pune, Cape Town, Melbourne, London, and more.
- Sixteen different cricket championships.
Mortal Kombat is an extreme fighting game presented by Warner Bros. International Enterprises. It offers stunning graphics and the possibility of preparing its team which gives a new dimensional experience. Gamers can collect more than 130 Mortal Kombat characters including veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Cassie Cage, Ermac, and many others.
Mortal Kombat Features
- Create your team and drive them into the fight.
- Customization options for characters
- Multiplayer Faction Wars
- Jaw-Dropping Fatalities
- Earn Rewards on Epic Quests
- Fight in Brutal 3 v 3 Kombat
7. 3D Pool Ball
We’ve included this game in the best 3D games for Android because of its exceptional gameplay and 3D graphics. This will improve your concentration and with online multiplayer mode, you can compete with real players from all around the world.
- Impressive graphics and good gameplay.
- Can be played 1-on-1 and 8-player matches 8 balls and 9 balls online.
- You can also play offline with computer AI as an opponent.
- Switch between 2D and 3D view
8. Call of Infinite Air Warfare
This game makes you feel like a flying hero. You can fight with realistic modern warplanes and experience adventure and thrill. The game controls are easy to use and the gameplay is also realistic with exciting VFX effects.
Call of Infinite Air Warfare Features
- User-friendly controls.
- Amazing graphics with VFX effects.
- Puts you in dogfight situations with modern combat airplanes.
- A large collection of modern and advanced warplanes.
- Free to play but with ads that pop up only at the end of a fight.
- Beautiful environments
As the name suggests, it is a game based on the World War 2 scenario featuring old masterpieces planes. Giving you the experience of the past makes this game unique. It includes campaigns for the USA, Great Britain, USSR, Germany, and Japan and gives you the role of a pilot and a military flying leader. Some of the fighter planes include Spitfire, P-51, Hurricane, Lancaster, Il-2 “Shturmovik”, La-5FN, Ju-87 “Stuka”, Fw 200 “Condor” and B-17 “Flying Fortress.
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight Features
- Based on the WW2 situation.
- Campaigns include for USA, Great Britain, USSR, Germany, and Japan
- Easy-to-use controls and user-friendly airplanes.
- More than 50 historical planes from RAF, Luftwaffe, American, Japanese, and Soviet Air Forces, and more.
This is an online battleship game to play with real-time opponents. it’s a combination of sea, ship, and war altogether with massive firepower and modern lethal weapons. You have to gather navy war machines from the port and create the best fleet of warships to sail from the Atlantic to the Pacific line. You can fire massive torpedoes and missiles at your enemies.
Pacific Warships: World of Naval PvP Warfare Features
- Online multiplayer battleship game.
- Ships can be upgraded with various weapons and war machines.
- Along with ships you also have to manage your men and machine.
- Controls are user-friendly.
- Stunning 3D graphics
11. Fun Race 3D
It’s a racing game, but not like the Moto GP or Asphalt, as the name suggests it’s a fun racing game with 3D graphics. In the time when you are bored, you can play this game to make your time exciting. Throughout the race, you’ve to avoid obstacles without losing speed. The interface is user-friendly and very easy to play along with smooth control and easy settings.
Fun Race 3D Features
- There is a series of exciting levels to play in the game.
- There are obstacles that you’ve to clear to win the race.
- 3D graphics and colorful environments with a game-changing soundtrack.
- At your higher level, you can unlock new characters.
12. City Racing 3D
3D graphics, supercars, and easy controls make this game super exciting and one of the best 3D games for Android. City Racing 3D offers HD visuals and excellent sound quality. Controls are easy to use, however, you have to race strategically to win. Another important point to note is that it allows you to play with your friends through its multiplayer mode. All you need is a wifi connection.
City Racing 3D Features
- Real-life-like feelings with real traffic, real cars, and tracks.
- Super Cars & Easy Controls
- You can upgrade or customize your cars and trucks with colorful paints and cool stickers.
- Smooth control and thrilling gameplay.
- You can race in the world’s most bustling metropolia like Tokyo, Paris, Chicago, London, Macao, Cairo, Hawaii, Chengdu, Arizona
- Different types of racing modes such as Career, Elimination Tournament, 1 Vs 1, and Time Trial.
13. Color Bump 3D
This 3D game is something different from the above-mentioned games. It’s neither a fighting game nor a racing game, it is a relaxing game for time to pass and very addictive. Color Bump 3D is easy to play but difficult to master. There is a path and you’ve to pass over with one color, you can’t touch any other color.
Color Bump 3D Features
- 100+ levels are available in this game.
- Awesome 3D graphics with HD visuals.
- Mood-changing audio.
- Addictive gameplay.
- It’s suitable for people of all ages
This is a game of high-octane driving and endless racing. Turbo Driving Racing 3D is a very interesting and addictive 3D racing game for your mobile. It’s among the best 3d games for Android in the racing category. Initial levels are easy, but as you progress it becomes difficult and if you think you can become a pro then it’s not that easy. You get to race in the city streets, countryside roads, and seashores with superfast machines.
Turbo Driving Racing 3D Features
- Outstanding graphics and mood-changing sound and music.
- Cars can be customized with 9 different types of wheels.
- You can earn coins to upgrade to 8 high-performance vehicles
- Paint your cars in 9 different colors.
- Race through city streets, countryside roads, and seashores
15. 3D Tennis
This tennis game for Android mobile offers outstanding 3D graphics resulting in a great source of enjoyment for you. The gameplay is smooth with mind-blowing 3D physics. It’s a single-player game and you can choose from a huge range of unique players. You can make your favorite player successful in the four Grand Slam tournaments.
3D Tennis Features
- Beginners can use the training mode to improve their skills.
- There are lots of players to choose from with different outfits.
- Different venues
- The most realistic visuals and mind-blowing 3D graphics.
- Quick Play mode and World Tour mode
The above-mentioned best 3d games for Android are selected from different categories including racing, sports, shooting, fun, and more. So you can pick the one you find suitable for you and what kind of play you are interested in. I and my team hope that you’ll love these games. Play yourself and share with friends this list of best 3d games for Android.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends. A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world. With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary. Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.