As confirmed a few days back, Xiaomi finally made the new Mi 10 official at an event held in India. According to the manufacturer, the top of the line brings the most powerful in its portfolio and should be sold in two variants in the country. Additionally, the company also launched the Mi Box 4K streaming device.
In response to an old request from Indian consumers, the company is also making available together with the device an advertising-free experience within MIUI 11.
It is worth remembering that the Mi 10 was announced with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 865 processor, up to 12 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB of internal storage and a battery of 4,780 mAh. The device also supports 30W wired and wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch screen with TruColor DotDisplay AMOLED panel, Full HD+ resolution (2340x1080p), 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 90 Hz rate
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- Processor: Eight-core processor with a maximum frequency of 2.84 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB and 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 108MP 1 / 1.33 “main sensor with OIS and Super Pixel 4-in-1 technology
- 13MP sensor with 123º wide-angle lens
- 2MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2MP sensor for depth of field data
- Battery: 4,780 mAh battery with 30W fast charging and support for 30W wireless charging
- OS: Android 10 running under MIUI 11 interface
Price and Availability
Check out the launch prices:
- 8 GB + 128 GB – Rs. 49,999
- 8 GB + 256 GB – Rs. 54,999
According to the company orders start today and deliveries should only take place next week. In addition, the Pro variant will not be marketed on Indian soil.