Windows 11 Home Vs Pro
Windows 11 Home vs Pro: which version is the best suited for you? If you’re planning to upgrade to the latest Operating System by Microsoft and you’re not sure which one to purchase, this guide will answer all of your questions. First of all, in a comparison between Windows 11 vs. Windows 10, note that Microsoft has introduced a wide range of improvements to the former compared to the latter, both in terms of graphics, functionality, and security.
Windows 11 comes with a new look, many new widgets, and features to protect your computer while browsing the Internet. Which version should you choose then? This choice will solely depend on what you need it for: if you need to upgrade your PC for professional purposes, Windows 11 Pro is the right choice for you. This version has been specifically designed to help you perform a great diversity of operations and enhance security simultaneously.
For instance, some features have been set to protect any corporate app from data leaks. The system also provides many apps and options intended for companies. On the other hand, Windows 11 Home is best suited for domestic use. You might also upgrade to Windows 11 for gaming: if this is the case, both versions are perfectly suited for this purpose. Whichever version you decide to choose, today you have the chance to get Windows 11 for cheap thanks to Mr. Key Shop, a digital software reseller that represents an excellent and cheaper alternative to the official Microsoft store.
The shop offers a wide range of products with discounts up to 70% compared to traditional prices: for instance, you’ll be able to find the best Microsoft Office deals, purchase a new operating system or many other tools designed to increase computer security. Let’s have a look at how to buy Windows 11 at the best price.
How to get Windows 11
Today there are many ways to get Windows 11. Microsoft provides its users with a 30-day free trial, which represents a really good way to get familiar with all the features included in the upgrade to the new Windows 11. After the trial, many new features will become unavailable and you will be asked to purchase an original license. You will still be able to keep using the new system but you won’t take advantage of the monthly updates Microsoft provides to better protect your computer.
This is not the only way to get Windows 11 for free: in fact, if you already have Windows 10 you can enjoy a free upgrade to the latest system. This will be possible even for older versions, such as Windows 7 or 8.1, that still let you upgrade to Windows 10 free of charge. Let’s have a look at the many options available for the free upgrade and how to take advantage of it.
- You can benefit from the 30 days’ free trial. In this case, you can rely on the guidance of the Installation Assistant, which will also check if your computer meets the minimum requirements outlined by Microsoft.
- If your PC runs Windows 10, you can take advantage of the free upgrade
- If your computer runs Windows 7 or 8.1 you can pass to Windows 10 and then opt-in for the free upgrade to Windows 11
- You can purchase an original Windows 10 license at a 70% discount on Mr. Key Shop and upgrade for free to Windows 11
Whichever option you choose, the purchase of a genuine license is strongly recommended. This way you’ll be able to enjoy the many new features introduced with the latest upgrade and enhance your computer security. Using a non-activated Operating System is also very risky, for you won’t receive the many free security updates provided by Microsoft to protect your computer from all the latest Internet threats, such as Follina.
Thanks to resellers like Mr. Key Shop, you can buy Windows 11 and much other digital software at a very competitive price. By shopping from a safe and reliable store you will have the guarantee of receiving an original product while saving on the list price. Mr. Key Shop’s excellent reputation is proven by tons of verified positive reviews and an astonishing 4.9 score on TrustPilot. This is due to the quality of the products sold and for many other reasons:
- Mr. Key Shop gives you the chance to save up to 70% on many original products, such as Windows Operating Systems, several versions of Office, Windows Server products, Antiviruses, and VPNs. Its catalog includes the best brands on the market while offering very affordable prices
- By purchasing on Mr. Key Shop you’ll immediately receive your order in your email inbox
- The licenses included in the catalog are 100% original and perpetual. This means that in case of computer failure you’ll be able to reuse the same product key to install your new Operating System on a new device
- The company is 100% eco-friendly: this is possible thanks to Digital Distribution, which eliminates the need for physical transport and helps reduce pollution and emissions.
- Digital Distribution gives you the chance to never pay any shipping fee
- Along with your license, you will get free technical support in English, an invoice, and a detailed set of instructions.
- You’ll be able to choose between many secure and tracker payment methods and enjoy a money-back guarantee
It is very important to be wary of shops that offer too low and unrealistic prices, as they are often an indication of non-original and unsafe licenses. Mr. Key Shop’s price list, on the other hand, is affordable and realistic. If you want to upgrade your PC to Windows 11 or purchase the latest version of Microsoft Office, Mr. Key Shop is the cheapest and safest choice.
How much will Windows 11 cost
As mentioned above, today purchasing Windows 11 on the official Microsoft store isn’t the only option available. You can now buy the latest Operating System on Mr. Key Shop and save up to 70% on the price list. Let’s have a look at how much Windows 11 is both on the official store and on Mr. Key Shop.
Windows 11 Professional: 179.90$ 79.90$
Windows 11 Home: 169.99$ 69.99$
Windows 11 Enterprise: 229.99$ 99.99$
Mr. Key Shop gives you the chance to save about 100$ on the original price while getting the same product.
Difference between Windows 11 Home and Pro
Compared to Windows 10, Windows 11 represents a real step forward from many points of view and offers a wide diversity of improvements. What is the difference between Windows 11 Home and Pro? Which version is best suited for you? First of all, you should know that all the features in the Home version are present in the Pro version as well.
Although the two systems share a lot of characteristics, Windows 11 Pro offers a more diversified range of features, most of which are intended to manage work-related matters and better protect a company’s computer. On the contrary, Windows 11 Home has been designed for personal use. Let’s take a look at the features included in the Pro version and which are missing from the Home version.
- Unlike the Home version, Windows 11 Pro doesn’t require a stable connection and a Microsoft account during setup
- Upper limits: while the Home version supports up to 1 CPU with 64 cores and features 128TB RAM, the Pro version supports up to 2 CPUs with 128 cores. Also, it features up to 2TB RAM.
- Bitlocker device encryption feature: this is a security feature available for Windows 11 Pro users which adds further protection to your device and which can be very useful in case your computer gets lost or stolen. Bitlocker prevents all unauthorized access to your files and data.
- Windows Information Protection: this feature has been designed to keep your work and personal data separated to minimize any risk of data leakage
- Dynamic Provisioning: thanks to this feature you’ll be able to set up a new computer into a productive organization device in a few minutes
- Remote Desktop: this feature will allow you to access and remotely control your laptop when you’re far away from it.
- Assigned Access: Windows 11 Pro gives you the freedom to choose which users are allowed to use certain apps and programs
- Mobile Device Management: thanks to this feature included in Windows 11 you’ll be able to access corporate data with your mobile phone
- Group Policy Editor: this feature has been designed to manage computers, user accounts, and groups, and to easily access files and printers when you pair Windows 11 Pro with Windows Server.
Windows 11 also provides a long list of features specifically intended to improve corporate work.
Windows 11 Home vs Pro: virtualization
Windows 11 Pro users will also have the chance to take advantage of the Hyper-V feature, which is intended for advanced users who need native virtualization. This feature is not included in the Home version and it allows you to run virtual machines or any other Operating System inside Windows 11, such as older versions of Windows, Linux, and more. This can be very useful to test apps and software on other versions of the Operating System and more.
Windows 11 Pro vs Home performance
Apart from all the features included in the Pro version that are not available for Windows 11 Home users, the two Operating Systems perform almost identically to one another. When choosing which version to purchase you should take into account what your needs are. If you need a more advanced Operating System with tons of work-related features, then Windows 11 Professional is the right choice for you.
Windows 11 Pro vs Home gaming
If you’re planning to upgrade your PC for gaming, both Windows 11 Home and Pro are perfectly suited for this purpose. Both versions support Xbox Game Bar and Game Mode and perform in the same way. The only difference you may want to take into consideration is Windows 11 Pro’s higher threshold for hardware expansion.
If you’re planning to upgrade your computer to Windows 11 and you’re not sure which version is the best for you, the choice comes down to two options: if you need an Operating System to improve your corporate work, Windows 11 Pro is the right choice for you. On the other hand, if you use your computer for domestic or family purposes you’ll be completely satisfied with the Home version.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.