The Windows 10 November 2019 Update has just been released for all users who have already moved to the most recent version of the Microsoft operating system. The update is rolling out for everyone throughout this week with the version 1909 and Build 18363.418.
The update arrives with select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. Microsoft says this release will be supported for 18 months for traditional Windows 10 consumers and 30 months for those using the Windows 10 Enterprise or Education platforms.
“Today, we are announcing that the Windows 10 November 2019 Update is now available for users on the most recent versions of Windows 10 who seek the new update via Windows Update. We have worked to make this a great experience for all devices, and an exceptionally fast update process for devices running the May 2019 Update.”
By John Cable – Director of Program Management, Windows Servicing, and Delivery
To update your system, simply go to Settings, then access the option “Update and Security” and in the first tab that opens Windows Update, search for the new update. If you have any updates available, you must first download and install them and then look for the new version update.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update Features:
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar.
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
- Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.
Subscribers to the Windows 10 Insider program are already testing the new 20H1 update, the first major system update for next year.