Vivo has just launched the Vivo Y5s smartphone in China. It’s a mid-range phone which features three rear cameras much like most other Vivo handsets. In addition to the cameras, other highlights include MediaTek chipset and high capacity battery.
The new Android phone comes in gradient finish with an “S” light effect at the back cover, with three camera sensors in the upper left corner and an LED flash. A little further in the center, we see the fingerprint reader. At the front, there is a waterdrop-shaped notch and a slightly thicker lower edge than the others, as expected from any 2019 intermediate.
Vivo Y5s Technical Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P65
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Front camera: 16MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 16MP f / 1.78 + 8MP f / 2.2 + 2MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions and Weight: 162.15 * 76.47 * 8.89mm and 193g
It can be purchased in three color options, which are blue, green and black in the Chinese market. Right now, there is no information if/when the Vivo Y5s will arrive in the Indian market.