Although it doesn’t have an official date yet to hit the market, the Vivo X30 has had a number of details already revealed. Now news coming for the JoviOS Custom UI. Vivo will take advantage of the launch of the X30 to introduce its proprietary interface. This new skin will replace the FunTouchOS.
For those who don’t remember, the company’s current running proprietary interface celebrated its fifth anniversary in 2019. Check out the new JoviOS logo:
JoviOS’ official Weibo profile shared the new JoviOS Custom UI logo. However, when asked about key news and features from FunTouchOS project manager Ge Yanan, he declined to elaborate. Anyway, it seems that the new Vivo X30 will be presented to the public in December.
With that, remember that this device should come out of the box with Exynos 980 5G processor and up to 12 GB of RAM. Let’s have a look at the rumored specs of Vivo X30.
Vivo X30 Expected Specifications
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with 90 Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Exynos 980 5G Chipset
- 8 GB or 12 GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage space
- Quad rear camera setup:
- 64-megapixel main sensor
- 8-megapixel secondary sensor
- 13-megapixel tertiary sensor
- Quaternary 2 megapixel sensor
- A single 32-megapixel front camera
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charge support of 22.5W or 30W