The new Vivo iQOO Z1 5G is finally announced. The phone has been the subject of several leaks in recent weeks, has attracted the attention of mobile fans, and is the first device to feature the new MediaTek chipset, the Dimensity 1000+ chipset.
Now after so many leaks, the company finally made the device official in China, which hits the market with interesting features including a 144 Hz screen, Wi-Fi 6, dual 5G support (SA / NSA).
Among the specifications, we have a 6.57-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080) IPS screen with a 20:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support. It has a punch-hole display, Mali-G77 GPU, 6 or 8 GB of RAM, and 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
Vivo iQOO Z1 Specifications
- Display: IPS LCD 6.57-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080) 144 Hz display and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor and GPU: MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus processor with 5G support and Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6 or 8 GB of RAM (LPDDR4X) and 128 or 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP main sensor (f / 1.79), 8MP secondary sensor (wide-angle, f / 2.2) and 2MP tertiary sensor (macro, f / 2.4)
- Connectivity: P2 connectivity, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-frequency GPS
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery with 44W fast charging support
- OS: Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0 skin on top
- Dimensions: 163.97 x 75.53 x 8.93 mm
- Weight: 194.78 g
Pricing and Availability
Vivo will start pre-selling the device in several stores and e-commerce platform from May 25, with arrival in stores scheduled for June 1.
As for prices, we have the following:
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 2198
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 2498
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2798
Right now there is no word on the global availabilitY of the Vivo iQOO Z1.