After a series of successful devices, Xiaomi subsidiary Poco announced the new Poco F2 Pro handset. This comes as a premium mid-range device but offers flagship performance, flagship design, and flagship camera.
Being nothing less than a renowned version of the already revealed Redmi K30 Pro, the Poco F2 Pro is highlighted for performance with Snapdragon 865, LPDDR5 RAM, high-speed UFS 3.1 storage, 4,700 mAh battery with 30W fast charging and cooling net, in addition to supporting 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1.
Poco F2 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and HDR10+ support
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 865 processor and Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB (LPDDR4X) or 8GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 128 GB (UFS 3.0) or 256 GB (UFS 3.1) and internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor (Sony IMX686 with OIS + EIS)
- 13 MP (123º) wide-angle sensor
- 5 MP macro sensor
- 2 MP depth sensor
- Battery: 4,700 mAh battery with 33W fast charge
- Connectivity: Digital display sensor, USB-C, NFC, 5G, WiFi 6, P2 port
- OS: Android 10
Price and Availability
At the launch event, the company confirmed that the new Poco F2 Pro will be sold in Europe with an initial price of € 499 for the 6GB of RAM and 128 GB storage variant. The most powerful edition with 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage will cost up to € 599.
Poco also announced the phone will be available globally with different online platforms, but right now there is no word on the Indian availability.