Soon after rolling out the MIUI 11 update on Mi MIX 2S, Mi 9 Lite, and Redmi Note 7 Pro, the company has now started releasing the update on Pocophone F1 and Redmi Note 7. Update on both devices is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 11 beta testing on the Pocophone F1 kicked on October 19 and now the stable update is available for selected units.
The latest software with build number 22.214.171.124.PEJMIXM and the company call it “Beta Stable” release, but it should be identical to the Stable update. Check out the full changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
– Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
– New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Game speed booster
– New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
Redmi Note 7 MIUI 11 Update
The Redmi Note 7 sold in Europe is also getting the update. So if your Redmi Note 7 is imported from the old continent, you should be upgraded within the next few days. Unfortunately, this update is still based on Android 9.0 Pie.