Paytm Wallet To Bank Transfer Free
Transferring Paytm wallet money to a bank account is one of the major problems these days, because if we transfer the money to our bank account Paytm charges some fixed amount of money. So our main task is to transfer the money without any charge.
There are four ways to transfer the money to the bank account from your Paytm wallet. Those four ways are:
- Using the Paytm for Business app.
- Refund to Bank Account.
- Transfer money from Paytm Wallet to Bank [Without any Charges].
- Paytm Gold method.
Paytm is a very useful application and millions of people using Paytm for a long time. Most of us are using Paytm to transfer money, UPI transaction, recharge, bill payments, and many other things.
If your cashback which you want to send in your account then you don’t have to worry about it, but if you have money in your Paytm wallet then you have to use any of the four methods. Also, keep in mind that if you are a non-KYC user of Paytm then you can’t use all four methods.
Paytm Wallet To Bank Transfer
Paytm is being used for online bill payments, online money transfers using UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Almost every E-commerce store accepts online payment through Paytm.
We have already mentioned that there are four ways we are going to share with you that can be helpful to transfer wallet money to a Bank account easily.
People know about the Phonepe gold method but you can use the same method to transfer Paytm wallet money to a Bank account, especially if you are a non-KYC user of Paytm.
Wallet To Bank Account through Paytm for Business
This is one of the best ways to transfer the Paytm wallet money to a bank account. The user has to install the Paytm business mobile app and register on it or you need another business account so that you can send your Paytm wallet money to them can it will automatically credit into the bank account. We have mentioned the step-by-step method to transfer the wallet money to a bank account.
- Download and install the Paytm for Business app.
- Now sign up using your details to open a business account with Paytm.
- Also, don’t forget to add bank A/C on which you want to receive payments.
- Now send the wallet money to any other Paytm account. (For example, you can send the wallet money to your friend’s Paytm wallet).
- Open the QR code and ask your friend to scan it and pay via Paytm Wallet.
- Now you are done! You have received payments. You will receive the amount on your linked bank after the next day morning after settlement.
Refund to Bank Account
Paytm allows its users to refund the amount to the same bank account to which the money has been added. But, this method can be used only in some cases., you have to change or enable a few settings on Paytm App to refund the amount.
- Open the Paytm Application.
- Tap on (Hamberger option) three horizontal lines or tap on the profile icon.
- Then click on settings and Payment Settings then Bank Account for Refund.
This method can be used only if you added the amount through a debit card or net banking. So when you request a refund for your product or service, there will be an option to take the refund to a payment source or another account. Also, the refund amount can be credited instantly.
Send Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank [0% Charge]
Most Paytm users use this method to send the wallet amount to a bank account. This is the shortest and simplest method to transfer the amount to a bank account. Earlier, Paytm used to charge a 5% transaction charger or processing fee for transferring the amount via this method.
But right now this method is totally free all.
Also Read: 10 Best Antivirus For Android For Free 2022
Step to Send Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank [FREE]
- First of all, update and open the Paytm app.
- Tap on the Paytm wallet option.
- Now scroll down to the ‘Send Money To Bank’ option.
- Enter the amount and tap to proceed further.
- Select a saved Bank account or choose ‘Add New’ to add a Bank account.
- If you have chosen the ‘Add New’ option then enter account no, IFSC Code, and account holder’s name.
- Now click on proceed.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Make payment via Paytm wallet.
- Done!! Your wallet money will be transferred to the Bank account instantly without any charges.
Note: Free transaction is valid if you are sending under Rs.20000, If you are sending money from a Paytm wallet to a bank account of more than Rs.20000 then you will be charged Rs.20 per for Rs.20000.
Paytm Gold Method
Although this is not an ideal method to transfer the money to a bank account. But, at least this method works, that’s why we have mentioned it.
- Open the Paytm application.
- Scroll down to the ‘Paytm Gold’ option.
- You can find this option in the ‘Investment & Insurance’ section.
- Enter the amount and apply the promo code if you have any.
- Now, tap on Proceed to Pay.
- Make payment through Paytm wallet.
- Once the gold is purchased. Tap on the Sell Gold option to sell the gold.
- Enter amount or weight or sell the entire gold and tap on proceed.
- Select the Bank account or UPI ID in which you want to receive payment.
- Now you are done!! The selling price will be credited to your linked Bank account instantly or within 24 hours.
Note: This method is not free. You have to pay charges and GST on it.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.