Are you struggling hard to find a good paraphrasing tool? Look no further than Paraphraser.io. This tool has gained significant popularity in some previous years because of its working, features, and output results.
So, in this article, we are going to review this paraphraser and find out whether it is the best tool in 2023 or not.
What is Paraphraser.io?
Paraphraser.io is an online rephrasing tool that helps students, writers, teachers, and journalists to optimize any type of content as per their needs. This tool utilizes natural language processing (NLP – subfield of AI). This technique helps Paraphraser to find the best words and replace them while keeping the original meaning and giving human-like results.
With six different rephrasing modes, i.e., Fluency, Standard, Word Changer, Creative ♕, Smarter ♕, and Shortening ♕, you can easily paraphrase your text accurately without disturbing the contextual situation. This tool is free to use but with some limitations (which we’re going to discuss next). Along with this, it has a very simple and easy interface. Users enter their text and select the level of paraphrasing they desire.
Here is a brief overview of this rephrasing tool, but it isn’t enough for your needs, is it? So, let’s explore this tool a little bit more.
How Can You Use This Tool?
To use this tool, you have to follow some steps, which are:
- Copy/paste your text or import the file from your device storage in the given box.
- Choose your specific language from the given option.
- After pasting the text, select any one mode per your need (we will discuss next how each mode works and its functionality).
- Click on the green-colored button having the text “Paraphrase →.”
- And you’re done. The tool will take the rest of the work and rephrase the text on its own, and give you the results.
- You can also copy the output result text or download it in a .doc
You see how easy this tool is to use. Now, let’s take a look at its key features.
Paraphraser.io: Key Features
Here are some of the key features of this paraphrasing tool.
· Free to Use
Paraphraser.io is a freemium tool that you can also use as a free user, with some restrictions. In its free version, you will only be allowed to rephrase 600 words at a time, and also the mode Creative ♕, Smarter ♕, and Short ♕ are accessible in its premium version.
· Multiple Options to Import/Export the Text
This tool provides multiple options to import text. You can easily copy/paste the text or import the file from your device storage (already shown above in how to use this tool heading).
Similarly, you can also export the rephrased text by copying it to the clipboard or downloading it in .doc format.
You can only import/export the file in .doc, .txt, .pdf, or .docx format.
· 24/7 Chat Support
If you run into any difficulties with this tool, you can also reach out to their live agent via their chatbot. You can also contact them via email, but you may get a late reply on email chat, whereas they respond immediately on live chatbots.
· Multiple Paraphrasing Modes
As mentioned earlier, it offers four different paraphrasing modes. Here is how they rephrase the text.
Here is how each of its modes works. We have purchased the premium version of this tool to check how effective each mode is in giving output.
- Fluency: The objective of this mode is to replace words with their synonyms and also change sentence structures (as shown below).
- Standard: It is also similar to “Fluency” mode but works to find and replace any words with the right synonyms (as shown below).
- Word Changer: This mode is newly developed in this tool, which replaces difficult words with their easy synonyms and makes the content readable (as shown below).
- Creative ♕: This mode is a premium one, which doesn’t make a lot of changes in the content but replaces the words or sentences wherever needed (as shown below).
- Smarter ♕: Compared to other modes, this premium mode is more effective. The AI fully rewrites the text into new words and makes it more engaging (as shown below).
- Shorten ♕: While this mode does not paraphrase, it removes unnecessary words to make your message clear and short (as shown below).
· Allow Users to Change Words in the Output Text
It also provides suggestions in the output text, which makes this tool the best paraphrasing tool out there. In other words, you can change any word in the output text with the synonyms this tool suggested. The use of this feature is shown below.
Paraphraser.io is also available as a mobile application for mobile (iOS & Android) and desktop (MacBook & Windows) users. The tool also provides a WordPress plugin that allows you to rephrase your content easily.
· Allows you to Use Other Tools
You can also use other tools with just a single click if you want to. For example, if you want to check plagiarism in the text (you paraphrased), you don’t have to open a new tab and find any tool. You can simply click on the given option, as shown in the below image, and use other tools.
It provides integration of Plagiarism Checking, Summarizing Tools, and Grammar checker.
So, these were some key features of Paraphraser.io.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Moving on, let’s take a look at its advantages and disadvantages.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Also offers a free version (with a 600-word limit)
- 6 different and effective rephrasing modes
- Utilizes NLP in its algorithms
- Available for iOS & Android users
- No need to sign-up as a free user
- Ads on the screen (in the free version)
- Doesn’t have the dark mode
Paraphraser.io is a freemium tool that also offers a premium version, in which you will be able to use this tool without any restrictions, and all of its modes will be accessible.
The premium version comes in 3 different plans, such as:
- Weekly: $7per week
- Monthly: $20per month
- Yearly: $12.5per month ($150 billed yearly)
So… How is Paraphraser.io the Best Paraphrasing Tool in 2023?
After reviewing Paraphraser.io, we have come to a final verdict, which is this tool is the best and most effective for those who are working on improving their content or making it unique and engaging.
The real reason behind saying yes to this question is you can also use this tool for free. However, with some limitations, it is good among other tools, which only provide free trials. Along with this, the developers of Paraphraser.io makes changes and add some new features to this constantly, which keeps it up to date.
Some other reasons are it provides 6 rephrasing modes, and also you can change words in the rephrased text with their appropriate synonyms.
So, while keeping all these things in mind, we think it’s the best tool for paraphrasing in 2023.
In this article, we reviewed an online tool named Paraphraser.io. We have reviewed everything about this tool, including its key features, modes, working, availability, and pricing plan.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.