Oppo A92, a new mid-range of the Chinese manufacturer, has arrived on the market without creating much hype. The handset is already in pre-sale on the Indonesian e-commerce site Lazada. The highlight of this new Oppo phone is the four rear cameras.
The design of the quadruple rear camera takes up what is now a trend, with the sensors contained in a rectangular module, located in the upper left corner of the smartphone. There is a fingerprint reader integrated into the on / unlock button.
OPPO A92 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch FullHD + (1080 x 2400 pixel) screen
- Processor and GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform with 2 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, GGPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Rear Cameras: Quadruple rear camera with 48-megapixel main sensor (f / 1.7), 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, 2-megapixel monochrome sensor, and 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel front sensor with AI
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charge
- OS: Android 10 with custom ColorOS 7.1 interface
Availability and price of OPPO A92
The Oppo A92 is available in three colors – Aurora Purple, Twilight Black, and Shining White. The price is set at 3,999,000 Indonesian Rupiah (around INR 19880). There are no indications on the possibility that the new smartphone will also be marketed in western markets, even in India.