OmniStudio Consultant Certification
The salesforce OmniStudio Consultant certification exam questions credential is intended for individuals with experience consulting on building cloud applications using OmniStudio tools in a customer-facing role.
So you can prepare for Exam certifications, can get an exam guide, and learn at your place via online courses with a learning pathway designed for your feasibility.
omniStudio is part of Einstein Automate, which integrates Salesforce automation capabilities across platforms, einstein, Mulesoft, Appexchange to deliver and industries, and efficient end to end workflow platforms.
Here I will share the descriptive exam guide of Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant. OmniStudio Consultant Certification Salesforce is probably one of the easiest and simplest salesforce certifications.
Purpose Of This OmniStudio Consultant Exam Guide:
This exam guide is designed to help you if you want to apply for an OmniStudio consultant. This guide provides information about the candidates who can apply for this exam, course outlines, basic information, and a complete list of exam objectives with their percentage values. All to help you to achieve your future goals, and you can clear your mind regarding this exam certification.
Recently Updated Salesforce Certification Exam dumps
- Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam | Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (WI22)
- Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam | Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (WI22)
- B2B-Commerce-Developer Exam | Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Developer (WI22)
- Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam | Salesforce Consultant
- Education-Cloud-Consultant Exam | Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Exam (WI22)
- Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam | Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (WI22)
- Einstein-Analytics-and-Discovery-Consultant Exam | Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant (WI22)
- B2B-Commerce-Administrator Exam | Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator (WI22)
- DEV-501 Exam| Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant Exam Certification:
Here I will let you know some basic information regarding OmniStudio consultant exam certification:
- The passing score for this exam certification is 63% (38 out of 60 questions.
- Content: 60 number multiple-choice questions and up to 5 non-scored questions.
- The total time for exam certification is almost 105 minutes.
- The registration fee of OmniStudio Consultant exam certification is up to 200$, plus applicable taxes as per the local laws of the respective country.
- Retake fees for this exam are almost 100$, plus applicable taxes.
- And there is no prerequisite for this exam certification.
- There are four main topics which you need to prepare for exam certification.
More info about salesforce Exam:https://www.crack4sure.com/Salesforce-Consultant-certification-training.html
Exam outline Of OmniStudio Consultant Certification:
As I mentioned earlier, the OmniStudio Consultant exam certification has four main topics. Let’s discuss them:
- FlexCards: 23%
- Flexcard explains the capabilities, use cases, and purpose of using flex cards.
- Design flex cards to ensure they meet customer needs and requirements.
- Collect and group the customer 360 information required to show to an end-user, such as Console, Flex cards.
- Data Tools: 23%
- Explanation of the purpose and benefits of integration Procedures and DataRaptors.
- Design integration Procedures and related DataRaptors.
- Describe the benefits of using Calculation Metrics and Calculation Procedures and provide tangible examples.
- OmniScripts: 27%
This topic includes:
- It explains the basic structure of an OmniScript.
- Validate developed OmniScripts processes to ensure client expectation alignment.
- And identify business process step requirements and map them to OmniScript Components required to implement them.
- Best Fit Solutioning: 27%.
This domain includes the following subtopics:
- It gathers, analyzes, and simplifies business requirements to design solutions using OmniStudio tools following best practices.
- It creates fit/gaps analyses between requirements and OmniStudio capabilities.
- Map process requirements to OmniStudio capabilities and explain the interaction between them.
Who Can Apply ForOmniStudio Consultant Exam Certification?
The candidates interested in consulting on digital transformation projects that rely on OmniStudio tools seek to demonstrate their knowledge of how to apply OmniStudio tools to meet business requirements.
The candidates who possess facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level can apply for OmniStudio Consultant. The consultant candidates may have experience as an employee or as a consultant, experience of at least one year with Salesforce, and two to five years of working experience in these sectors:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant.
- Solution Architect.
- Business analyst or business consultant.
- UX designer.
- Project, Product, or Program Manager.
- Delivery Manager/Director.
Candidates relevant to any of these sectors can apply for OmniStudio Consultant exam certification.
Essential Skills Required ForOmniStudio Consultant Exam Certification:
The OmniStudio Consultant candidates should have the experiences, knowledge, and skills which are outlined below:
- The candidates should be familiar with Salesforce Service, Sales, and Experience Clouds and Sales and Service life cycles.
- Candidates should be familiar with CRM business logic and process.
- Candidates should understand the benefits of using the available pre-built applications.
- Candidates should be able to analyze what changes are required for UX/UI for Cards or OS.
- Candidates should have the ability to manage the business requirements.
- Candidates can develop the implementation plan for the solution that has been designed.
- Candidates must have the ability to download and adapt an Industry Process to an Org/Sandbox.
- The candidate should understand the benefits and limitations of all OmniStudio tools, such as:
- Integration Procedure.
- Omnistudio Interaction.
- Omnistudio Action.
- Calculation Procedures AndMatrics.
Recommended Training And Study Resources For OmniStudio Consultant Exam Certification:
As preparation for this exam, Salesforce recommended a combination of experiences, training course completion, self-study in all the areas of OmniStudio Consultant and Trailhead trails.
You can visit different websites such as Salesforce, Crack4sure, and other famous sites for exam preparation.
At first, you have to get to know to OmniStudio, Prepare the Trail Mix, check-out OmniStudio Documentation pdf, which is available online for all learners; you can follow Tip sheets, User guides, Exam dumps, Online lectures, and other study material related to OmniStudio Consultant.
You can blindly follow Salesforce study guides and Crack4sure study material. It will help you achieve amazing grades in OmniStudio Consultant exam certification.
All you need to do is set your study calendar and schedule your exam preparations; if you want to move for self-study, all the tips discussed above will help you a lot; you can also join free courses available on different websites such as Crack4sure.com/.
I am mentioning this website because I am pretty familiar with this; they launched different free courses for students, so you can also follow those courses.
This can help you have online studies. By following these tips, you can thoroughly prepare for the OmniStrudio consultant exam certification in 4-8 weeks, if you are pretty much well-known with basic details of the main topics of this exam certification.
OmniStudio Consultant Exam certification can lead to a bright future, and you can achieve success in different fields, as I have mentioned in this article.
After reading this article, you will understand basic OmniStudio consultants. You can easily plan this course schedule if you are interested in having this certification.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.