How to do Multitasking on a Phone
Today almost everyone owns an Android smartphone and what happens is that many people want to know that How to do Multitasking on a Phone, but inside the phone, only one program can be run on display and the programs will be minimized but tell you Let me tell you that some applications can work more in your phone at the top of the display, one of which is multi-screen application. You can do more than one thing on the screen.
Earlier, multi-screen could be used only in computer, but today my Android smartphone is also using multi-screen, this application has been launched some time ago so that the user can do multiple tasks simultaneously in the phone and the time If you can save, today we will tell you how you can use the multi-screen application and what you can do with it.
How to do multitasking on a phone like a computer
- First of all download and install and open the application named Floating Apps.
- After opening, you will see some information, skip it
- On the home screen of the app, you will get some options on the screen, such as are on the menu of the phone.
- You can start by selecting any of these things.
- Just like if you want to have an internet browser, then you can play the video along with open the browser.
Benefits of This Floating App
- With this application, you can watch Facebook as well as watch movies.
- You can play two movies simultaneously with this application.
- With this application, you can run the internet simultaneously from different browsers.
- You can open multiple tasks at once with this application.
- You can play WhatsApp, music along with the internet from this application.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Expert as well as an Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy the free moment with family members and friends.