Today, Motorola announced several smartphones in different markets around the globe including Moto G8 Plus, Moto G8 Play, and E6 Play. The Motorola G8 Plus is launched in the Indian market under the mid-range market segment. All the smartphones have some new features, especially in cameras, representing upgrades in their entry line, mid-range line and One series, which is focused on innovation and research.
Talking about the G8 Plus, Motorola says this model brings the best camera experience ever seen on a Moto G line phone, and this is thanks to the arrival of the 48-megapixel sensor, which features Night Vision and Quad Pixel technology.
In addition to the main camera there are 117° ultra-wide sensors with the same functionality as One Action, which allows you to shoot a horizontal scene with the phone vertically, and a 5MP sensor that works as a depth sensor for the camera. portrait mode. On the front, there is a 25MP camera.
The screen has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging TurboPower technology. Equipping the model, Android 9 Pie, and the Moto experiences. The handset is available in Sapphire Blue and Cherry gradient colors.
Moto G8 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ Max Vision (1080 x 2280) 401ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Dimensions: 158.4 X 75.8 X 9.1 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64 GB storage, expandable up to 512 GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- • 48 MP1 main camera; Quad Pixel, f / 1.7; 1.6 μm
- • 5 MP depth sensor
- • action camera; FOV 117 ° ultra wide; Quad Pixel; f / 2.2
- 25 MP; f2.0; 1.8 μm; flash on screen
- Connectivity: FM Radio, Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Sapphire Blue and Cherry
Price and Availability
The Moto G8 Plus in India will be available via an e-commerce platform Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 13,999.