Motorola has finally launched its new flagship handset Motorola Edge+ in India. It features Endless Edge AMOLED display that wraps nearly 90-degrees around both sides of the phone. Being a flagship device, the Edge Plus comes with all the high-performance hardware and exquisite design.
With Minimal bezels and a small hole punch for the front camera, the phone comes with a best in class screen to body ratio of 93% and cinematic 21:9 screen ratio. It also offers 5G connectivity, HDR10+, and a 90Hz screen refresh rate.
Motorola Edge+ Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED screen with FHD+ resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate and HDR10+
- SoC and GPU: Snapdragon 865 chipset and Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 256 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 25MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- Four rear cameras:
- 108 MP (f / 1.8) main sensor
- 16 MP ultra-wide / macro sensor (f / 2.2 and 117º angle)
- 8 MP telephoto sensor (f / 2.4)
- ToF sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging 18W / 15W wireless and 5W reverse
- Connectivity: Support for 5G (mmWave), Bluetooth 5.1, stereo audio, P2 port, NFC, WiFi 6 and IP68 certification
- OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: 161.1 x 71.4 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 203g
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola Edge+ in India will be available in Smokey Sangria and Thunder Grey with 12GB RAMand 256GB of storage. Pre-booking starts on Flipkart and leading offline retail stores from 19th May at just INR 74,999/-. It is expected to go on sale starting 26th May 2020.