As we know, LG still cannot deliver the promised excellence when it comes to software upgrades. Still, the company has been working hard and has already released Android 10 for the LG G8 ThinQ. However, the software is being distributed only in South Korea. Now, it seems, the first handset of the brand to receive Android 10 in North America will not be the G8, but the LG G7 One.
The LG G7 One is the Android One phone and was also the first to receive Android Pie last year. According to some sources, the Android 10 update is already being released and might reach everyone before Christmas.
With a Snapdragon 835 processor, the LG G7 One has never been officially launched in the United States or Brazil. Thus, the main beneficiaries of the upgrade will be only Canadian consumers. For now, we do not know when other South Korean devices should receive Android 10. However, the company says it is working to deliver the new software quickly.
Let’s check out the technical specs of LG G7 One
LG G7 One Specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch Super IPS display with QHD+ resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels) with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor and GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor and Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and 32 GB internal storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with f / 1.6 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with f / 1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 156g