Keyboard Not Working In Windows 10
A keyboard is required to do almost anything on a PC or laptop. When your keyboard doesn’t work on Windows 10, there are a number of things that might cause your keyboard to stop working, such as problems with drivers, wrong usage of the USB port, bugs in Windows 10, even with problems with power settings can also cause problems with the keyboard on your Windows 10.
Solution 1. Turn off the Filter Keys feature in Windows 10
The Filter Keys feature has a known bug that can cause problems with your keyboard. You can simply turn off the Filter key feature by following the steps below:
– Enable the on-screen keyboard (Click the Start Menu > Settings> Ease of Access> Keyboard> Click Use the On-Screen Keyboard)
– Press Windows key + R using the on-screen keyboard feature
– Then type “control” and click the OK button. This will open the Control Panel.
– Make sure your display mode is set to “Category”
– Click Ease of Access
– Click ” Change how your keyboard works ”
-Uncheck Turn on Filter Keys Click Apply and Ok
Solution 2 . Use the Windows 10 Keyboard troubleshooter
Windows 10 is packed with many troubleshooter features that allow you to diagnose and rule out certain problems. Fortunately, there are troubleshooters specifically designed to detect keyboard-related errors, which Windows 10 systems can automatically fix.
Here’s how you can run the keyboard troubleshooter in Windows 10:
– Click the Start Menu then click Settings> Search for “Fix keyboard” > Continue by searching for “Find and fix keyboard problems.” Click the Next button to detect damage to the keyboard.
Solution 3. Update your Windows 10 version
If methods 1 and 2 have not been successful. Try to check for updates on your windows. If you do, update it first.
Solution 4. Try using another keyboard
Try using another keyboard or if you are using a wireless keyboard, make sure the battery has been replaced
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.