How To Use DS4 Windows 2022?
If you have a PS4 controller and a PC with good peripherals, you can to worders with these things. All thanks to the DS4Windows application. Now, the users can connect their PS4 controller with the windows PC to enjoy the immersive experience.
Doing this is possible with DS4 Program, the program emulates your PS4 controller as an Xbox 360 controller so that the can run the controller with the same drivers.
In this article, we have mentioned the step-by-step guide on how to use DS4Windows so that you guys can use your PS4 controller with your gaming PC.
Why you should choose DS4Windows 2022?
ds4 is the program every console player needed, this application makes simpler the process of connecting the PS4 controller to a Windows computer. It supports all the features of the controller that help you fully optimize your gaming experience.
The program has a simple, easy, and clean UI that guides you through the setup process quickly and gets you ready for gaming in seconds.
Also, it has plenty of customization features and you can customize it before actually starting to play.
Here is the list of key features that DS4Windows offers to its users:
- The program emulates an Xbox 360 controller using your PlayStation PS4 controller to gain access to many more amazing games and compatibility.
- You can also use the touchpad as a mouse or for other actions.
- It uses the Sixaxis movement for as many actions as possible.
- The light bar is fully controllable and optimizable however you like. For example, you can turn it off, change colors according to battery level, and much more.
- You can also map the sticks and buttons to easily identify the Xbox 360 controls and keyboard configurations.
- You can save controller settings as different profiles to easily switch between configurations.
- Automatically switches profiles when a certain game or program is launched.
- Also, you can add a whole new set of controls by holding an action button.
- Feature to analyze how Sixaxis and sticks are working by getting a functional reading.
- The user can also assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the Sixaxis.
- Automatically gets updated.
What are the Requirements for DS4Windows:
Below we have mentioned the requirements is needed to run the DS4Windows program successfully:
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher – Very importantly Needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly.
- DS4 Driver – This should be downloaded and installed along with DS4Windows.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 driver – Although comes already installed on Windows 7 and higher versions or if you have already connected an Xbox 360 controller before.
- Sony PlayStation Dual Shock 4 Controller. (Most Important)
- A micro USB Cable.
- Bluetooth 2.1+ (optional), Bluetooth via adapter or built-in pc (recommended).
Make sure that you have arranged everything before starting the installation process of the DS4 program. After getting everything ready, follow the step-by-step guide to install the DS4 program properly.
Read More: How To Post A GIF On Facebook- Best Ways In 2022
How to connect your PS4 controller using DS4Windows
The process of connecting your PS4 controller using DS4windows is not that hard, you don’t need to be a geek to set up the controller, with just some computer knowledge can do it easily.
Note that one thing that before you start the process, you will have to download the DS4Windows program.
You can download this program from the direct download link below:
Connect your PS4
Follow the simple instructions below to easily connect your PS4 controller to your computer:
- First, you have to download the DS4Windows program from the link above.
- Double-click on the .zip file and extract it to your computer. (Install WinRar to extract the file)
- From the set of extracted files, double-click on .exe to launch the setup window.
- When the setup windows appear, click on Step 1: Install the DS4 Driver.
- Wait till the driver is getting installed and then click on the Finish button to proceed further.
- Now, minimize the DS4Windows program for now.
- switch on the Bluetooth option on your computer.
- Press the Windows logo key + R to launch the Run application.
- In the dialogue box, type control and then hit Enter to launch the Control Panel.
- Set the View by clicking on the top right corner to Large icons in the Control Panel and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Now, on your PS4 controller, press and hold the PS and Share buttons until the controller lights start flashing.
- Back to the computer, click on Add a device in the top-right corner of the window.
- Wait for your computer to detect your controller. When the controller gets detected, select your controller and then click on Next to proceed.
- If asked, click on Pair and enter the code 0000.
- Now, maximize DS4Windows again; if you have followed the process properly, your controller should be fully connected now.
After getting connected with the controller, you can minimize the program now and start playing any game on your computer using the PS4 controller.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.