Track Lost Cellphones With Email ID
Did you know that the more sophisticated technology, the easier it is for us to do everything? No exception to the ease of how to track lost cellphones with email. Everyone certainly has made carelessness and mistakes, such as losing a cell phone.
Given the current mobile phone can be said as a primary need for most people. Even now, people can work only via mobile with an online system.
Therefore, it is natural that everyone who loses a cellphone will be confused and curious to track the location of the cellphone.
Not because the price is expensive, but also there is a lot of important data stored on the cellphone.
Especially if the company or work data has not been backed up at all. This is what makes you feel annoyed when you just lose your phone.
Therefore, how to track a lost cellphone with email can be one of the many tricks that you can use right now.
But, even though it doesn’t guarantee that your cellphone is back in your hand, at least you’ve tried to find the cellphone.
The email itself is currently a much-needed medium. With e-mail, everyone can send data or files, photos, and so on.
In addition, email from Google today offers many features and conveniences. Good for work, for just communicating, even now it can be used for video conferencing.
Because email is usually used as access to enter various applications or platforms.
Not only that, it turns out that email can now be used to track the whereabouts of a cell phone. Of course, this is a breath of fresh air for those of you who are currently experiencing unpleasant events due to losing your favorite cellphone.
Tracking the whereabouts of a cell phone using email is the most appropriate and effective option, without the need to waste a lot of time.
You only need to use the location tracking feature available in your email account to find out where your phone is. Want to know the trick? Here’s how to track a lost cellphone with email!
How to Track Lost Cellphones with Email
In addition to tracking cellphones with IMEI, the way to be able to track a lost cellphone using email is easy to do. It doesn’t take much time. Check out the following guide and steps.
Tracking Lost Phone with Email
As is known, e-mail is indeed an electronic mail service that can be used to exchange messages. However, who would have thought that Email also has other features that many people don’t know about. What’s that? Yes, we can track a lost cellphone just by using email.
For those who are experiencing the loss of a cellphone, whether it’s an Android phone or even an iPhone, you can track it using the email that is connected to your cellphone. Then, how to track find out the whereabouts of our cellphones? Check out the following step-by-step guide.
- If you only have one cellphone, you can borrow a cell phone belonging to your friends or family for a while. However, if you have two cellphones, then use the other cellphone to track the whereabouts of your main cellphone. What you need to do is,
- Open the browser application, it is recommended to use Google Chrome.
- Then, visit gmail.com. And login using the connected Google account on your lost phone.
- Tap the nine-dot icon in the upper right corner, then select Account. Or, click on your google profile picture then select Manage your Google account.
- Locate and select the Security menu tab. Scroll down and take a look at the Your Devices column.
- Select it and press Find a lost device.
- If you have more than one phone, choose one of the phone brands on the list (which has been lost).
- Tap/press on the brand and type of cellphone then you will be directed to Google Maps to track your lost cellphone.
- Login to Google Maps using your Google account.
- Find out the location of your lost cellphone through the displayed Maps.
You can use this method to track a lost Samsung cellphone or track a lost Xiaomi cellphone even when it’s turned off, of course by looking at the location history of the lost cellphone.
Also Read: How To Use An Android Keylogger To Monitor The Smartphone
Tracking Lost Cellphones with Cellphone Brand Accounts
Or, you can also track a lost cellphone using a specific account based on the brand of the cellphone. There are 3 well-known smartphone brands reviewed, including Check Samsung cellphones, Check Xiaomi cellphones, and Check HP iPhones. So, for those of you who have lost your cellphone with the third brand of smartphone, you can see the guide below.
1. Samsung ID
How to track a lost cellphone with a Samsung ID account can be done using the following steps:
- Open a browser on one of your other devices.
- Visit the website https://findmymobile.samsung.com.
- Login using the lost Samsung account.
- After Login, agree to all the terms and conditions displayed by selecting Agree.
- After that, you will be able to find out the location of your last cellphone.
2. MI Account
How to track a lost cellphone with an MI account can also be done using the following tutorial.
- Open a browser on one of your other devices. It can be a laptop or computer. It is recommended to use Google Chrome, yes.
- Then visit the website https://i.mi.com.
- Log in using your MI account by pressing the Sign in with Mi Account button.
- Then you can select the Find Device option, delete data (if needed), then change the cellphone into Lost Mode.
In addition to restoring deleted photos on the iPhone, iCloud will be very useful for iPhone users who have lost their cell phones. How to use it just pay attention to the following steps.
- Open a browser on one of your other devices.
- Visit the website https://www.icloud.com.
- Log in using your lost iPhone account.
- Input or enter your Apple ID in the field provided, tick Keep me signed in, then click the arrow button.
- Skip Two-Factor Authentication and select the Find My iPhone option.
Tracking a Lost Cellphone When it’s Off
What if our lost cellphone has run out of battery or is dead? You can still track it using the following steps:
- Borrow your friend’s or sister’s cell phone or anyone willing to lend their cellphone to you. Just say you want to track down a lost cellphone that is turned off.
- Once allowed, you can directly open the Google Maps application.
- Select it and tap Profile Photo in the top right corner.
- Tap Add Account.
- Input and enter the email address that is on your lost cellphone.
- Enter your email password or password.
- Tap I Agree.
- After successful login, select the small triangle option on the top right.
- Select Your Timeline.
- Then select OK.
- The Maps application will display the location of the lost cellphone.
- You can track the whereabouts of your cell phone, and follow the map directions (Maps) to retrieve it.
And in the end, a review of how to track a lost cellphone with email is complete along with other methods that can be used. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, bro. So that we keep the spirit to inspire you with other interesting smartphone tips.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.