Retrieve Saved Passwords On Android
Don’t remember your passwords? Well, no need to worry because there are chances that the hard disk in your head might get some data lost. But the data in your smartphone storage never gets lost. Even if it gets lost there are ways you can retrieve them.
You can retrieve saved passwords from your android phone with ease. Because these small devices stores more than you think. Doesn’t matter if the password you lost is stored in your phone or your browser. Read the full article to retrieve passwords on Android Phones with a step-by-step guide.
How to Retrieve Passwords from Android Phones?
Your Android Phone has a powerful brain that never forgets a single detail. That is why you can rely on your phone in case you forget anything. The brain of your smartphone might be much smaller in size but is more efficient than a big human brain.
If you are trying to retrieve your saved passwords on your Android phone, here is a step-by-step guide to help you out:
- Open the Settings menu of your phone.
- Scroll down to the Security section, and then tap on the “Credential Storage” option.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone’s lock screen PIN, fingerprint, or pattern.
- Once you are in the Credential Storage menu, you will be able to view your saved passwords.
- If you want to see the password for a particular item, tap on it and then select the “Show Password” option.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN, fingerprint, or pattern once again.
- After that, your password will be displayed on the screen.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to retrieve your saved passwords on your Android phone.
How to Retrieve Passwords From a Browser?
The lost password of some online account? Good thing you have a browser that has got your back. Retrieving saved passwords from a browser on an Android device can be a simple process if you know how. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you do just that:
- Open the browser you have been using on your Android device.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Saved Passwords’.
- On the next screen, you will see all the saved passwords for the various websites.
- To view a specific password, tap on the eye icon next to the website name.
- You can also tap on the trash icon to delete any passwords that you don’t need.
- To view any of these passwords you will be required to enter the pin of your Phone.
We hope this guide has helped help you retrieve saved passwords from your browser on your Android device. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
3rd Party Apps Retrieve Saved Passwords on Android Phones
If you’re looking for a way to retrieve saved passwords on your Android phone, you may be interested in using a third-party app. While this isn’t recommended since it can pose a security risk, it may be your only option if you’ve forgotten a password and can’t access your phone. Here’s a step-by-step guide for retrieving saved passwords on Android phones using third-party apps:
- Do your research. Look for a third-party app that is reputable and trustworthy. Read user reviews to make sure it will do what you need it to do and that it won’t cause any harm to your phone.
- Download the app. Once you’ve decided on an app, download it from the Google Play store.
- Install the app. Follow the instructions for installation, making sure to read all of the terms and conditions.
- Set up the app. Enter your phone information and any other necessary information.
- Launch the app. Once the setup is complete, you can launch the app and begin retrieving your saved passwords.
- Retrieve your saved passwords. The app should now be able to retrieve any saved passwords you previously had on your phone.
There comes a point in everyone’s life when they forget the password of their online accounts. It happens to everyone, we know how frustrating it could be. Sometimes going the option of forgetting the password is also not an option if you have an old account without a recovery email or phone number. But there are ways you can use to retrieve your password from your android phone. Well, your phone has storage that has the habit of storing your password with your permission. You can follow the methods explained to retrieve your passwords.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends. A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world. With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary. Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.