How To Restore Deleted Photos From WhatsApp
10 Best Ways to Restore Deleted Photos From WhatsApp 2022 – It is undeniable that WhatsApp or WA is still one of the choices for many people in the world, including in Indonesia for instant messaging purposes. Apart from being easy to use, WhatsApp also has many interesting features.
One of them is being able to send picture messages and also stickers that will make conversations with chat opponents more lively and interesting. You can even add your own stickers quite easily according to what you want, such as moving Telegram stickers to WhatsApp or others.
But that’s not what phoneranx.com will discuss this time, but according to the title we wrote above, this time Phoneranx will share a guide on how to restore deleted photos in WA. Well, deleted photos often make us nervous, moreover, they are important photos.
So when you accidentally delete a photo on WA or delete it, we don’t think you need to worry anymore. Because even though it’s been deleted, you can still restore it quite easily. Because there are several ways or methods that you can use for this.
How to Restore Deleted Photos from WhatsApp
Therefore, for those of you who are interested in this article on how to restore deleted photos on WA, we think you need to listen to it to the end. Because according to what we mentioned above, there are several methods that can be used. What would it be? just see below.
How to Restore Deleted Photos from WhatsApp
The first way that you can use it when you accidentally delete a photo on WA or even delete it by someone else is by uninstalling the WhatsApp application. But to do this, it’s a good idea to backup WhatsApp data first. If so, here are the steps.
- First, please uninstall the WA application that is on your cellphone.
- Then download and reinstall the WhatsApp or WA application via the Play Store or App Store.
- If it is already installed, please log in again with the same account.
- At the beginning of logging in, you will usually be asked to restore lost data.
- To restore the data or photos, then please select Yes.
- At this point, please wait for the data recovery process to complete.
- When finished, please open the File Manager application and look for the WhatsApp folder.
- After that, please find the subfolder that says Media.
- In that folder, you can see that several other folders are adjusted with media files such as Photos, Videos, Voice Notes, and others.
- Please select Photos then search for the image or photo you want and select save to gallery.
By Performing a Recovery Message
And how to restore deleted photos in the next WA is to do a recovery message. This method is a little complicated compared to the two methods we mentioned above, but the process will be able to produce results that are sure to make you happy.
- The first step, please open the File Manager application on your cellphone.
- Then please select the Internal storage menu.
- Then please find a folder with the name WhatsApp.
- If it is already open, please select the database or Back Up.
- If it doesn’t exist or you don’t find it, then look for the file in the folder with the .crypt8 extension.
- If you have found it, please connect your cellphone to your PC or Laptop with a USB cable and make sure your PC or Laptop is connected to the Internet.
- After that, please download and install the Droid Transfer application to your PC or Laptop.
- If you have, please click the Message menu on the left tab and select the Restore menu.
- Then drag the file with the .crypt8 extension into the column provided.
- Then click Start to start the process of recovering messages to your WhatsApp.
How to Restore Deleted Photos in WA via Google Drive
In addition to the above method, for how to restore deleted photos in WA, you can also do it by accessing the Google Drive account that is connected to your WhatsApp account. To do this, please refer to the following guide.
- First of all, please open the browser on your PC, Laptop or HP.
- Then please access the google drive site and log in with the google account that is connected to your WhatsApp.
- If you have successfully logged in, select the Trash menu in the tab on the left.
- Here you will see quite a several files that you have deleted including media files from WhatsApp that you have backed up to Google Drive.
- Select some deleted photos from WA as desired, then please select the Restore from the Trash menu.
- Wait until the process is complete, then open the Whatsapp application then select the chat or the missing part of the photo, it will automatically return.
If successful, then the above process will be able to restore deleted photos in WA. To make sure, please open the WhatsApp or WA application then you look for media or photos that were previously deleted. See if it’s back or not. If there are no crashes or anything like that, then this should be able to restore your photos.
So, that’s the complete guide on how to restore deleted photos in WA easily and quickly. How easy is it not? Please choose one of the methods that Gizmoconcept.com conveys above according to your wishes. Hopefully, the above guide tips can help.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.