How to Recover Phone Password?
Today, the uses of smartphones have become a fashion, to keep the smartphone as safe as possible, more and more security features are installed by the company inside it. But many times we put a password on it to protect our phone and such it happens to a lot of people that they forget their password. In this tutorial, we are going to show some methods that how to recover Your phone password.
If you have forgotten your phone password, you can remove it very easily. For this, you will have to do some easy steps that will be shared in this post. If you also feel that you can forget your password or if you ever forget in the future, how can you unlock your phone? We can unlock our Android mobile even without a password. For that, you need to do some simple methods.
Read More: How To Do Multitasking In A Phone Like A Computer
How to recover a phone password?
In this post, you will learn about Android Mobile, how you can reset your phone password on any Android device, as we all know Android operating system is made by Google, so if your phone gets locked and if you forget it, you can also reset it from your Google account, for this, you have to follow the steps given below. But for this, start the internet in your mobile Should be and ask your mobile must have a Google account login or otherwise should be your Gmail ID login if you can follow the methods below.
Android Device Manager
- First, go to Android Device Manager
- Now log in with the email ID from which you are logged into your phone’s Google Play store.
- Now you will have 3 options.
- There you have to click on the lock option.
- Now a new pop-up window will appear where there will be 4 blank boxes in front of you, in the first 2 you have to fill in the new password and leave the remaining 2 empty and click on the lock.
- Now you can unlock your mobile with a new password.
- The above-mentioned method is very safe for your phone so that you can delete your phone password without damaging your phone’s data, but if the above method does not work for you, then you have to use the method given below Will happen.
- This method is a bit tricky and in this you will lose all the data on your phone, using this method will delete your phone’s data and your phone will start as a new mobile. So if you can delete all the data of your mobile, then follow the method given below and delete your phone password.
- First, switch off your Android mobile.
- Now we have to go into its recovery mode from where we will reset it.
- Recovery mode also comes in handy for upgrading our phones.
- Now, these three buttons are pressed simultaneously in your mobile, “Power Key + Home + Volume Down Key”. (Not all phones have to press these buttons in a phone, “Power Key + Volume Down Key” and some Power Key + Volume Up key has to be pressed.
- After this, some options will come, you will select those options from the volume up and down.
- Now there you have to select the option of “Wipe Factory Ya Reset Factory” and press the Power key.
- Your mobile will reboot after a while.
- Your mobile will start like a completely new mobile, you will have to repeat all the settings.
- In some mobiles, you can get the option of reset instead, so that your mobile will be reset and you will have to log in to all the application games and account in your phone again.
Note: – This will delete all the data of your mobile, only memory card data will be saved. Before resetting, your mobile work should be charged 60%. All mobiles have reset the factory option, see this What option will be reset on your mobile phone?
If you do not have a Google account and you have forgotten your phone password and you want to keep your data safe too, then you should use Android Data Recovery, from this you can remove the password of PIN/pattern/ fingerprint in a few minutes. You can use it easily.
Step 1: Download and install the program on a computer, then open it.
Step 2: After opening the software, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 3: After connecting your Android phone, go into the download mode and then follow the instructions given on the display.
Step 4: – Click on the “Start” button, after which the phone will go into download mode, after that your data recovery will start.
And thus you can remove your phone password with the help of this software. In this software free, you will get the only trial version, you will have to pay some money to use it completely. You will be told on its website if you do not want to take this software by paying. So you have to follow the method mentioned in number two and reset your phone only then you can remove your mobile password.
In this post, you learned about forgetting the phone password, what to do, how to break the phone password then which of these methods is right for you and why? Comment about it and tell If you find this information beneficial, then share it.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.