In today’s generation, normal voice call recording is very easy but the question is that How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android or IOS device? Is it easier like a normal call recording?
Well, today we will discuss the topic that how to record WhatsApp call? Throughout the day we make several calls via carrier option but sometimes we need to call via WhatsApp also, we all know the that how to record normal voice calls but point is that how can we record our WhatsApp calls also.
WhatsApp call recoding is not easy as a normal voice call recording there are some methods to follow record our WhatsApp calls on Android and IOS. And today we will discuss three methods out of them.
Before you follow these steps, please make sure that you have taken permission from all the people on the call before recording WhatsApp calls, and make sure that recording calls are legal in your region.
How to record WhatsApp calls on Android/IOS using a Mac and iPhone?
To record, WhatsApp calls all you need both a Macbook and an iPhone. That’s a big deal, isn’t it? But the iPhone cannot be your primary device. You will need a second phone with any OS that supports WhatsApp group voice calls that has your WhatsApp account. Now follow the steps below to record your WhatsApp calls on Android/IOS device.
- First of all, Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning USB cable.
- Now Select ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone, if this you using it the first time you’re connecting the two.
- Now Open QuickTime on the Macbook.
- Under File, select New Audio Recording.
- Next side to the recording button in QuickTime, click on the arrow pointing towards down and choose the iPhone.
- Now press the record button in QuickTime.
- Call your phone via WhatsApp Using the iPhone.
- Once it connected, press the add user icon. Then choose the person you want to talk to. This will start your conversation with the person whose call you want to record on WhatsApp.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Now Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Macbook.
WhatsApp group voice call can see All participants of other parties, which means there is no way to record secretly a WhatsApp call without knowing them. Now moving towards the second method.
How To Record WhatsApp calls on Android device using Cube Call Recorder App
Before we move towards the method remember that it only works with some specific devices. Due to differences between hardware and software, Cube Call Recorder‘s recording feature WhatsApp uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which only works on some specific devices.
Well, let’s move towards the steps that How to record calls on WhatsApp using the Cube Call Recorder App?
- Install Cube Call Recorder App on your device that has WhatsApp.
- Now Open the Cube Call Recorder and then switch to WhatsApp.
- Call the person you want to talk to and want to record your call.
- Now, look into the Cube Call Recorder, if the Cube Call widget shows and lights up while you’re talking, it’s working.
- If the app gives you an error, open Cube Call Recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as voice call.
- Now, Call again and see if it the Cube Call Recorder widget shows and lights up.
- If it gives you an error again, then, unfortunately, sorry dude, it won’t work on your phone.
Another method of recording calls using SCR Screen Recorder
Here is good news for Android users that they have a third option: root your device. We don’t recommend this as it voids your manufacturer warranty and comprises your phone’s security and might push you off the manufacturer’s update track, but if you do so, then go forward and root your phone and use the app called SCR Screen Recorder, available on XDA.
As we told before, recording WhatsApp calls is nearly tough. If any of these methods does not work for you, you can go for the simplest method, on your phone speaker and record the call using any recording device placed nearby it. That’s a trick and the only reason we have to mention it here is that it’s the only reliable method of recording WhatsApp calls a really easy way and low cost.