Optimize Windows 11 For Gaming
With Windows 11, Microsoft proudly claims that it has made major improvements in the Operating System specifically for gamers. If you too are a gamer and want to know how to optimize PC for gaming in Windows 11, you have landed at the right place.
Continue reading the article to know what Windows 10 performance tweaks for gaming can be done to improve and maximize your gaming experience.
How To Optimize Windows 11 For Gaming In 2022
To enhance and optimize PC for gaming several tweaks can be done, starting from manual tweaks to using the best gaming optimization software for windows. In this article, we will emphasize both the manual ways of optimizations as well as how to use Advanced System Optimizer.
1. Enable Game Mode In Windows 10:
Game Mode is an inbuilt feature in Windows 10 that lets you improve the overall gaming experience. The main purpose of the Game Mode is to stop all the background processes like app notification, thereby improvising the FPS in the games.
If the Game Mode is not enabled on your PC, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click on Gaming > Game Mode.
- Toggle on the settings to enable the Game Mode.
2. Update The Graphics Drivers To Optimize Windows 11 PC For Gaming:
Another good easy hack is to check for the graphics drivers. It is always recommended to have the latest NVIDIA drivers installed on your PC to maximize the gaming experience.
3. Disable Background Apps:
Having several background apps and processes can hamper the gaming experience. However, a good way to have a seamless experience is to disable the background apps and unwanted processes so that maximum resources can be used by the game,
One can disable background services by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click to Privacy > Background Apps.
- Here click on Background Apps. Simply toggle off the option that says “Let apps run in the background.
4. Uninstall Unwanted Applications:
Bloating your Windows PC with unwanted applications is another hurdle for a seamless gaming experience. It is always suggested that one should be aware of the unwanted applications occupying important PC resources thereby hampering the overall performance.
In order to optimize the gaming experience in Windows 10, one should uninstall such applications and restore the space and resources. For this, simply navigate to Control Panel > Program and then locate the application you wish to uninstall. Once you can locate it, click on Uninstall, confirm, and you are done.
5. Use All-In-One Optimization Suite: Advanced System Optimizer:
Advanced System Optimizer is a system tweaking suite, which includes 25+ tools to improve and tweak your PC’s performance. The tools include Junk File Cleaner, Memory Optimizer, Safe Uninstaller, Duplicate File Finder, Taskbar Manager, and much more.
It is a complete PC optimization solution that includes:
– Smart PC Care to tune up PC in a single click
– Disk Defrag to optimize hard disk for best performance
– Game Optimize for the faster gaming experience
– Driver updater to update outdated drivers and required drivers
– Undelete to recover accidentally deleted data files
– Brand new and easy to use interface
– Fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP(Both 32/64 bit)
With Advanced System Optimizer you can easily optimize Windows PC for gaming. It comes in different modules that serve different purposes and makes it run like a new PC.
The Game Optimizer feature in Advanced System Optimizer is one nifty-looking feature that optimizes Windows 11 for gaming in 2022.
Game Optimizer in Advanced System Optimizer provides an undisturbed environment and thereby optimize PC for gaming in Windows 11. Best Game Optimizer provides a virtual desktop on which a user can play games with maximum resources and processing power. It also lets you remap the keys to the maximized gaming experience.
How To Use Game Optimizer To Optimize PC For Gaming:
- Download Advanced System Optimizer from the official website of Systweak Software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once it is installed launch Advanced System Optimizer.
- From the left panel click on Windows Optimizers.
- Post this click on Game Optimizer.
- Doing so will open Game Optimizer.
- Now from the main screen of Game Optimizer, add the name of the game you wish to play and its location. This can be done by clicking on Select Location Now.
- Users can also open the last game that they played by clicking on Start Last Played Game.
- By navigating to the Settings come can also remap the keys they need to play games and increase the gaming experience.
- Once the game is added, a user is presented with a virtual setup that has maximum resources and a user can play the game without any disturbance.
Other than that Advanced System Optimizer can be used to optimize the registry, clean unwanted startup items, uninstall unwanted applications, keep your PC safe from Spyware/Malware infections, etc.
- System Requirements.
- Compatible with: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32 and 64 bit).
- Minimum Memory (RAM): 512 MB.
- Minimum Hard Disk Space: 500 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
There are ample performance tweaks for gaming in Windows 10. These tweaks enhance the overall gaming experience in PC as they help in providing a standalone environment that has the maximum resources. This provides an uninterrupted gaming experience.
While there are many manual tweaks like the Game Mode or removing unwanted items from a PC, we recommend using an application like Advanced System Optimizer that not only optimizes PC for gaming in Windows 11 but is an all-in-one utility suite that boots the overall performance of any Windows PC.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.