Fix iTunes Stuck On Waiting For iPhone
While restoring or upgrading your iPhone, you may discover iTunes stuck on waiting for iPhone. And it’s frequently due to a problem with your phone’s iTunes connection. When confronted with this problem, the best thing you can do is wait. If iTunes continues to be unresponsive, it may be time to troubleshoot iPhone stuck on waiting for iPhone during restoration or update. In this article, we introduce UltFone iOS System Repair to help you get the problem solved.
Read More: Fix Unarc.dll Missing Error Windows 10 & 11
Part 1 What Is the Issue “iTunes Stuck on Waiting for iPhone during Restore”?
While restoring your iPhone, you could sometimes go over an error that says “Waiting for iPhone…”. A bar having the error message shows up when you click the restore or update button on the iTunes application.
When the problem happens, the iTunes application will not go further and will ask you to keep waiting without any time limit even though your iPhone is connected to your PC. That is a typical issue looked at by many users, and it can delay your work since you won’t be able to use your device for an unspecified time. There could be many reasons for this, yet a connection error is a leading cause.
Part 2: Why Does My iPhone Say Waiting When Restoring iPhone?
There are a few possible causes for the trouble you’re having with your iPhones. The following are some of the possible causes:
- If you’re having trouble upgrading your iPhone using iTunes and it keeps saying “waiting for iPhone,” it’s possible that you’re using an old version of iTunes. iTunes provides you with regular updates that assist in correcting issues that may interfere with regular operations. It’s more probable that your problem will persist if you’re using outdated iTunes software.
- If iTunes keeps saying “Waiting for iPhone,” it’s most likely because you’re connecting your iPhone to your PC using a broken or phony iPhone cable. The faulty USB cord regularly disconnects, leaving your phone on a white screen as Apple iTunes waits for the iPhone logo to show.
- It’s more probable that your iTunes will be stuck in the waiting state if your Internet connection is sporadic or unpredictable. Only a white screen will appear on your iPhone. Check for a robust Internet signal by doing a cross-check.
- If you want to restore your iPhone, ensure it has enough memory. The insufficient memory capacity may cause your iPhone to malfunction, resulting in the iTunes stuck on waiting for iPhone issue. Apps, movies, and images may be clogging up your memory.
We’ll now look at the step-by-step approach to addressing the problem after determining the various reasons.
Part 3 Why Do You Fix iTunes Stuck on Waiting for iPhone during Restore via UltFone iOS System Repair?
You can try to use these basic ways to troubleshoot the problem at first, including checking the network connection, checking the USB port and cable, and updating iTunes. If the problem of iTunes restore stalled on waiting for iPhone persists, your iOS system has certainly developed technical flaws that require immediate attention.
UltFone iOS System Repair can fix 150+ iOS system issues, including Apple logo stuck, blank screen, restart loop, recovery mode, and even factory reset iPhone/iPad without password. In addition, unlike iTunes, it does not require technical understanding; the entire process will take only a few clicks.
- Simply click once to enter and exit recovery mode on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Fix 150+ iOS system issues without losing data, including the Apple logo, reboot loop, and blank screen.
- Without a password, reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/iTunes/Finder.
- Without iTunes, you may downgrade from the iOS 16 beta.
- All iOS versions and iPhone models are supported, including the most recent iPhone 13 series and the iOS 16 beta.
Part 4 How Can I Solve the Problem iPhone Recovery Mode Stuck on Waiting for iPhone via UltFone iOS System Repair?
When upgrading to a new firmware or trying to restore a backup, your iPhone becomes stuck in recovery mode. With UltFone iOS System Repair, you can fix your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that has been stuck waiting with only one click.
Step 1: Launch iOS System Repair after connecting your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your PC. From the main interface, select the Exit Recovery Mode option.
Step 2: Press the Exit button and wait for around 10 seconds.
Step 3: After a short period, your iPhone/iPad/iPod will reboot and successfully exit recovery mode.
Reviews about UltFone iOS System Repair
- The user interface is simple and easy.
- It is easy to use.
- Fixes for a variety of iOS issues.
- Free trial version.
- Repair the system without losing data.
- You need to upgrade to the pro version to use their entire functions.
UltFone iOS System Repair might save your life if you’re an iPhone user. The app offers a wide selection of remedies for iOS system problems and various other Apple-related concerns. Overall, it is the ideal bundle available for such a low price. Save big and get:
- 1 Month License: $99.95 $29.95
- 1 Year License: $129.95 $35.95
- Lifetime License: $169.00 $59.95
Business Annual Plan $176.00 $52.95
“When I restore my iPhone in recovery mode with iTunes, it shows me waiting for iPhone, but nothing changes.” Now you don’t have to worry about it anymore. The solution we introduced in this article is straightforward and, as a result, easy to carry out by everyone. Using the UltFone iOS System Repair program to fix most iOS device issues, including this one, iTunes stuck on waiting for iPhone during restore; and it has shown to be a reliable solution. The software allows you to fix iOS bugs in only a few steps, with no data loss. Just give it a try to make your iOS use easier.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.