How To Fix Error 0X80070035
How to solve the 0X80070035 error is something you should know to fix various cases of broken PC connections.
Internet network here means network resources that are shared or homegroup to access a shared folder such as those found in office areas.
usually, this error code is accompanied by a special description that reads:
- “The network path was not found”.
- “Windows cannot access check the spelling of the name”.
- “Windows sharing error 0X80070035”.
This problem can occur on computers with Windows 10, 7, and XP operating systems.
The causes for this error message are usually:
- Error in configuring network settings in Windows.
- Network Adapters that have not been detected on the computer system.
- The IP from file sharing is not stored on the computer.
If you encounter problems like this, don’t panic, because you can fix the 0X80070035 error case yourself by following the tutorial below.
Maybe you have also experienced the ISDone Error. Click here how to fix it.
How to Overcome Error 0X80070035
Generally, you can do the fix for this error case through the Network and Sharing Center menu on the computer.
To be more clear, you can follow the tutorial below.
Scan for Network Adapters
Often the error 0X80070035 problem is caused by the network resource not being detected on the computer.
Therefore, you have to detect it manually in the following way.
- First, open the Control Panel menu in Windows.
- Then select the Network and Sharing Center menu.
- Also, open the Change Advanced Sharing Center menu and configure it as follows:
Check the Turn off network discovery
option Check the Turn off file and printer sharing
option Check the Turn off public folder sharing
option Check the Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56-bit encryption option
Turn off password protected sharing
- If so, please click Save Changes and close the dialogue window.
- After that, open the Device Manager menu in Windows.
- Then, select the View menu in Device Manager and click Show hidden devices.
- Next, return to Devices Manager and select the device menu Network adapters> Action> Scan for hardware changes.
- Then open the Network and Sharing Center menu again and select the Change Advanced Sharing Settings option.
- Then change the previous configuration again to be like this:
Check the Turn on network discovery
option Check the Turn on file and printer sharing
option Check the Allow Windows to manage homegroup connections
option Check the Opso Use 128-bit encryption to help protect file sharing connections
Check the Turn off password protected option sharing
- Then click the Save change button, the error 0X80070035 has been successfully fixed.
- The next step is to test the network connection, how to press Windows + R.
- Then type the IP address of the destination computer as follows: \\ IP address of another computer, for example, you can type \\ 10.10.6.29 and press Enter.
- Then all the folders and files that have been shared will appear as well as the various IP addresses of connected computers.
Fix Error 0X80070035 with Enable SMB 1.0
If the above method still doesn’t work, you can take advantage of the SMB feature to activate File Sharing Support.
The steps are:
- Please open the Control Panel menu as in the previous method.
- Then select the Programs menu.
- After that, select the Programs option and click to put a checkmark on the SMB 1.0 / CIFS File Sharing Support option.
- If you have clicked OK and please restart your PC or laptop.
You can follow the various ways to solve the 0X80070035 error above to connect your computer to a homegroup network to do various jobs that are shared via file sharing.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.