Download ACMarket On Android
Even though the Google Play Store has more than 2.5 million apps and games, it doesn’t have everything its users want. Many apps never pass Google’s strict policies and guidelines, so the only viable solution is to use an unofficial app store.
After all this time, Android users had to root their devices to use this app store, however, this is no longer necessary. ACMarket is proving itself to be a popular alternative to the official store, offering tons of modified apps, games, and more. All free, and no need to root to use it. Read further for details.
How to Download ACMarket:
Downloading ACMarket isn’t difficult, but you’ll need to follow these steps to install the .apk file manually:
- Open the Android browser and download ACMarket from the official website.
- Then open the Settings app and go to Security (depending on your Android version, it might be under Privacy.
- Tap to enable Unknown Sources and close Settings
- Go to the download location and double-tap the ACMarket file.
- Follow the directions on the screen to install it on your device.
- The installation is complete when the ACMarket icon is visible on your home page.
If the icon doesn’t appear, repeat the steps again.
How to use ACMarket
ACMarket is easy to use:
- Open ACMarket from your home screen
- Tap Apps
- Choose a category
- Find the app or game you want and tap it.
- Follow the in-app directions to install it on your device.
ACMarket is filled with cool features:
- Free to use
- User friendly
- No need to root
- Thousands of applications, games, and more
- Works on Windows and Mac too
The developer has sorted all content into four categories:
- Android apps – lots of official games and apps including premium content
- ACMarket app – Exclusive content, not found in the official store
- Customizable Apps – full of apps containing lots of extra features and functions
- Modified Game – lots of games, unlocked and with new features.
Frequently Asked Questions: Here are answers to frequently asked questions about application installers:
What Platform Can I Use ACMarket on?
Officially, ACMarket is an application for Android, but there is a solution to use it on iOS and you can also use it on PC and Mac with the help of an Android emulator.
Should I Root the Device?
No. However, rooting does provide more features and benefits including all games and applications on your device will automatically be given new features and functions available on the app store. However, not rooting may result in the application being blocked when trying to use it over the network; cause by the Play Store.
Will ACMarket Cancel My Device Warranty?
No, because this application is safe and legal to use. However, you may experience problems with some modifications in the installer; can be removed and reinstalled when needed.
ACMarket error and the solution:
Although ACMarket is a reliable application, it can also stop working. Here’s the solution:
Method 1: Resetting App Preferences
- Go to Settings> Apps (or App Manager)
- Tap All Apps> Reset App Preferences
- Tap Reset Now and close Settings
- ACMarket should now be functioning.
If not, try this:
Method 2: wipe installer package cache and data
- Open Settings and go to Apps or App Manager.
- Tap System Apps> Package Installer *
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Exit Settings and try again.
* Under Storage for Marshmallow 6.0 users
If it still doesn’t work, try this
Method 3: Enabling Unknown Sources
- Go to Settings> Security (or Privacy)
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Try again – if it still doesn’t work, remove ACMarket
- Make sure the option is still active and reinstall it
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.