How To Delete Google Pay Account
You can easily delete your Google Pay account once you do not wish to use it.
Deleting your Google Pay account may be a great way to make sure your personal information and any banking and MasterCard data related to the account is secure.
Note that you simply can always remove payment methods from your Google Pay account without fully deleting the account.
While Google Pay is extremely useful when it involves sending and receiving money and making purchases online, there might come a time once you will choose another payment method over Google Pay.
That’s once you probably want to delete your Google Pay account entirely to make sure all the sensitive personal and financial information related to the account remains uncompromised.
It’s easy to delete a Google Pay account. Just follow the steps below.
How to delete your Google Pay account
1. Go to your Google Pay homepage on a Mac or PC and make sure you are logged into the account you’re looking to close.
2. Click “Settings” at the top right corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click “Close payments profile.”
4. At the bottom of the popup window, select a reason for closing the profile, then hit “Continue.”
5. Click “Close payments profile” on the next page to confirm your choice.
Before deleting your Google Pay account, you’ll also consider instead removing MasterCard and banking info to secure the account but leave it open for later use.