Change Password In Windows 10
How to Change Passwords in Windows 10. Actually to change passwords or passwords in Windows 10 is very easy for you to do. Here you have made a tutorial for those of you who want to change passwords in Windows 10 very easily and quickly.
in this tutorial, there are a few steps you can try to be able to change your Windows 10 password. We have summarized everything and there are 3 easy steps to change your password or password on your windows
Changing a strong password is a complicated password. You must set a password that is easy for you to remember and difficult for others to find. There is an application to store all your passwords safely in Windows 10. But to allow that you need a system Password. If you set a password that is really hard to find, you may forget strong passwords.
Instead of setting a strong password, you can set a simple password and change it frequently. This way, you don’t have to remember the stronger one, and the others won’t find your Password. In this article, we help you with how to Change a Password on Windows 10 computers and laptops.
How to Change Password on Windows 10
- From Control Panel
- From PC Settings
- On the Sign-in screen
How to Change Password in Windows 10 from Control Panel?
see the following way to change the password in Windows 10 is to use the control panel.
(1) Open Control Panel on your Windows 10 PC.
(2) Click the User Accounts option.
(3) In the User Accounts window, click Manage other accounts.
(4) Now, click on the Administrator account.
(5) The Change Account window will appear. Click the change the password option on your Windows 10.
(6) Enter your current password in the specified area. Then type in a new password and enter the prompts for the Password. Click the change password button.
How to Change Password in Windows 10 from PC Settings?
(1) Open the Settings window on your PC (Windows key + I).
(2) Click the Account option.
(3) On the Account screen, select Sign-in options from the left side of the screen.
(4) Click the Change button under the “Change your account password” option.
(5) Enter the current password and click Next.
(6) On the next screen, type the new password twice and the Password hint. Click Next.
In Settings, apart from Password, you can also set a PIN and Picture Password. You can find this option under the Change your account password option.
How to Change Password in Windows 10 from Login Screen?
If you have forgotten your current Password, then you can use this method.
(1) On the Login screen, click the Reset password option.
(2) It will ask the security question that you set when setting the Password. Answer the questions and enter the new password on the next screen.
(3) If you forgot the security question as well, click use a Password reset disk instead to reset your Windows PC.
These are the various ways to Change Passwords on your Windows 10 PC. Our advice is to use your nickname, special characters, and segments in your contact number if you want a strong Password. So, you will not forget your password easily.
Maybe that’s all GC can say about how to change your password in Windows 10 easily and quickly. I hope this article is helpful and useful for you. Don’t forget to comment and share with your friends, thank you !!
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.