Sometimes we failed to install any OS in the PC like Windows 7 in a new generation PC because of its new BIOS upgrade. Nowadays all the PCs comes with UEFI mode instead of legacy mode and due to this upgrade, some PCs shows problem like “a required cd/DVD drive device driver is missing” during OS installation.
In this tutorial, we are going to make a solution to the problem with a software called Rufus.
How to use Rufus for all OS installation
With this single software, we can boot any OS to a Flash Drive or USB drive in both mode including UEIFI and legacy mode. So let’s go to step how we can create a bootable Pendrive using Rufus.
1. Download Rufus software portable version from its official site. After downloading the portable version, Rufus can be run without install, while for the installer version the user has to required install first.
2. Insert the USB Flash drive into the PC.
3. Open Rufus
3. Select the desired ISO File from a drive that will be boot.
4. Selection of Boot Settings
5. Format The USB drive using Rufus.
6. Now Start the Bootable Making Process.
To start the boot making process, please click on the START button, then a warning message will show and just press OK. Wait until the booting process is complete. More or less it will take 10 to 12 minutes depending on the size of the ISO file.
After completion of the process remove the USB drive from your PC and now it’s ready to use as a normal bootable USB drive in any PC. The USB drive will now work in any mode including UEFI mode and legacy mode.
Note– You can use the Bootable Pendrive as normal Pendrive also and Install any OS as normally you install.