Honor ViewPad 6 officially announced in China and arrives on the market as the first in the world to bring Wi-Fi 6+ and 5G connectivity on board. Featuring HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G chipset, the tablet will be available in several possible RAM and storage combinations, and a 10.4-inch IPS LCD display.
In terms of connectivity, the Honor ViewPad 6 can be considered the most advanced tablet in the market, bringing a complete kit that includes not only Wi-Fi 6+ and 5G but also supports Bluetooth 5.1 and USB-C input.
In addition to the traditional Bluetooth keyboard, the tablet also makes use of a stylus that must obviously be offered separately or in specific (and more complete) kits.
Honor ViewPad 6 Specifications
- Display: 10.4-inch IPS LCD with 1200 x 2000 pixel resolution
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.58GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G77
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of storage with microSD card support up to 512GB
- Front camera: 8MP f / 2.2
- Rear camera: 13MP f / 1.8
- Battery: 7,250 mAh
- Operating system: Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10
- Dimensions and weight: 245.2 x 154.9 x 7.8 mm and 475g