Google Camera For Oppo Reno 3
Download the latest version of Google Camera for Oppo Reno 3 – Oppo will launch another series of flagship Reno smartphones in March 2020. This phone will launch with a quad-camera setup and 5G support. However, the camera quality is not satisfactory, but the GCam application will further improve the camera results. So in this article will tell you how to Download and Install Google Camera GCAM for Oppo Reno 3.
The Oppo Reno 3 has a gorgeous 32MP front selfie camera. The quad-camera setup is behind the main Reno 3 – 60MP camera, 12MP secondary camera, 8MP tertiary camera, and 2MP quaternary camera. Oppo Reno 3 runs on the Android 9 (Pie) version and has 8 GB Ram and 128 GB of internal storage. It is packed with a 4025 mAH battery.
Oppo Reno 3 specifications :
|Processor||Mediatek Dimensity 1000L (7nm)|
|Internal storage||128 GB|
|Front camera||32 MP, f / 2.4, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.8 ″, 0.8µm|
|Rear camera||64 MP, f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.7 ″, 0.8μm, PDAF, OIS|
8 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1 / 3.2 ″, 1.4μm
2 MP B / W, f / 2,4, 1/5 ″, 1.75μm
2 MP, f / 2.4, 1/5 ″, 1.75μm, depth sensor
|Software||Android 10.0; ColorOS 7|
Google Camera Oppo Reno 3 features
First of all, let’s talk about the features you will get with Install Gcam on Oppo Reno 3.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click great pictures in low light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the inbuilt Night Sight feature on the Oppo Reno 3. But Google Night Sight is much stronger. This feature enhances details and colours in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This Gcam feature keeps your images sharp when you zoom in – without any blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google Camera, you will get the best shot, where nothing is blinking.
- Portrait – Oppo Reno 3 features a quad rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on the Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photos pop by leaving them in colour while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at the contact info, URL, and barcode. It also suggests things to do like dial a number or send an email.
Download the Latest Version of the Google Camera Oppo Reno 3
Before you use this Gcam application. Please download the Gcam Oppo Reno 3 from the link below:
How to Install Google Camera Oppo Reno 3
Step 1 – First of all, Download GCam.apk for your Oppo Reno 3 phone from the button above. Then open the location where the application is downloaded and install the application on your android.
Step 2 – After successfully installing Google Camera .apk on Oppo Reno 3, open the Google Camera application.
Now you have to change some Gcam settings so that you will get better image quality. To do so, check the steps below.
Google Camera Oppo Reno 3 settings
First of all, Open the GCam app and click on the More option, then open Camera Settings. Now change the camera settings as mentioned below.
Go to ADVANCE SETTING
Enable Following Settings:
- Display a dirty lens warning
- HDR + control
- HDR + Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Google Photos
AUTO WHITE BALANCE
Recommended – Pixel 3A or Pixel 4 XL
Set the main camera saturation:
- Bright areas: 1.1
- Dark area: 1.9
For the front camera: Default – 1.0 / 1.6
- JPEG quality – set to 100%.
- HDR + quality – set a value of 15.
Restart the app and enjoy full features.
How to activate the AstroPhotography feature on the Gcam:
- Open Google Camera and Swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Click on the settings icon. Then scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. ( On some Gcam mods, the developer settings options are under “About .)
- Now under Developer Settings, scroll down and enable the following options:
- From the main camera UI, select Night Sight.
- If you want to activate Astrophotography, you need to keep your phone stable.
- There he is!! Astrophotography is enabled on your Gcam application.
So I hope the Google Camera Download Link on Oppo Reno 3 can be useful for you and can install GCam on your Oppo Reno 3 cellphone. If you have any questions about this, let me know via the comments section.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.