Samsung seems to be very excited about the number of launches it has been making and now the launch of the Galaxy J2 Core 2020 is totally surprising. The most exciting thing is that the brand made a point of not changing practically anything in the device, comparing to the J2 Core 2018.
The 2020 version has the most internal storage capacity, going from 8 GB to 16 GB.
Design and Performance
This is due to the fact that the manufacturer has included a system called Smart Manager, where it is possible to install the application directly on the memory card, a good advantage for those who make use of several social networks.
Galaxy J2 Core 2020 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch LCD screen with 540 x 960 resolution
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7570 processor with four cores clocked at maximum 1.4 GHz
- RAM and Internal Storage: 1GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage space
- Rear Camera: 8MP f / 2.2 rear camera
- Front Camera: 5 MP f / 2.2 front camera
- Battery: 2600 mAh capacity battery
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Galaxy J2 Core 2020 Price
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020 in India is available in gold, black, and blue color options for Rs. 6,300.