Best Voice To Text Apps For Android & PC
Right now Voice to Text apps is trendy these days. These Voice To Text apps are voice recognition tool that identifies words, phrases, and keywords spoken by you and then converts them into readable text.
Generally, these applications are quite fast into converting the voice into the text than a person typing on a keyboard. Voice-to-text apps can be used in many places such as voice search on the web browser and maybe in some cases these apps might help visually impaired people to type certain commands on their system and take notes.
Professional to have lot of things to do find speech to text apps quite useful. These apps use AI technology to transcribe any type of voice to any language. If you have that type of job where you have to take notes or any kind of these things, you can refer to this list.
8 Best Voice to Text Apps That Will Help Translate from Speech
In this list, we have added only some of the best application which meets the industry standards.
Google Voice Typing is a very comprehensive software and as you know as the application is developed by Google, means no need to worry about the results. This app is suitable with all G Suite apps such as Google Docs and Slides.
Advantages of Google Voice Typing:
- The application can recognize multiple more than 40 languages.
- The user can be able to move the curse while converting voice into text.
- In case the sentence doesn’t make sense, the application underlines that sentence and shows the alternative of it.
- The application is easy to off so you can do multiple tasks at the same time.
Speechnotes is a very sophisticated application and it uses a very complicated algorithm to convert voice into text with very high accuracy. The application lets their users store their transcriptions to google drive and they can even add timestamps to it.
Advantages of Speechnotes:
- You can even upload your already recorded audio files for automatic transcription.
- The users are allowed to transcribe the voice in many formats such as doc format, .txt format or upload it to Google Drive.
- The application can recognize characters such as colon, semicolon, and even smileys.
- Dictation and edition both can be done at the same time simultaneously.
- It even automatically capitalizes the words.
This application is very worth it when you are generating emails, letters, essays, etc. through voice commands. Additionally, the application checks the document for punctuation errors and typos once the user is done with the dictation.
Advantages of Dictation.io:
- The application can recognize multiple languages.
- Secured transcription by keeping the data in the browser rather than send to any third-party server.
- The application is more suitable for the person who has special needs.
- You can directly publish the content on the internet.
- The platform also provides responsive customer support.
The application comes with a windows platform developed by Microsoft. Windows users can use this application to convert voice to text. It can be used to draft emails, navigate apps and move the mouse cursor.
Advantages of Windows speech Recognition:
- The application has quick voice adaptability support.
- The user can add or remove words to their dictionary.
- It has several custom language models.
- Supports easy backup and transfer.
- Offers a sleep mode as well.
5. Voice Finger
Voice Finger application allows their users to use the PC with voice commands without having to rely on a mouse and keyboard. It is an upgraded version of windows voice recognition, it can recognize and respond to some small commands for typing numbers, letters, spacing between paragraphs, etc.
Advantages of Voice Finder:
- The application is quite friendly for a disabled person.
- Can be used while playing games on PC.
- A good replacement for the mouse.
- Supports drag and drop actions
- Automation of repeating clicks
Apple dictation tool is quite useful, it can type mail and letters but also it can write on social media platforms like Facebook. Also, it automatically stops when the user is not giving any command.
Advantages of Apple Dictation:
- It can detect punctuation marks.
- Can convert voice to text in real-time with high accuracy.
- The users can even share the audio recordings.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Enhanced dictation quality.
You can use this application by just pressing a single button and will record the audio and transcribe it in no time. This application is for iOS devices so it safely backs up the files to the iCloud.
Advantages of Just Press Record App:
- Capture high-quality audio for better understanding.
- Can share the converted file quickly.
- Can convert audio to text through apple watch as well.
- Supports auto-sync.
8. Braina Pro
Braina Pro is for iPhone is a great application, it is powered with artificial intelligence tech to translate letters, word documents, essays, etc. Every time you use it the application makes better itself and gradually improves a lot.
Advantages of Braina Pro:
- Supports multitasking
- Also able to work as a voice assistant.
- Can read and copy text.
- Supports some ethnic languages such as Afrikaans, Lithuanian, Zulu, etc.
Sourabh Sharma is a student as well as a copywriter, he loves to spend his time writing blog posts.