Fix xinput1_3.dll Missing Error In Windows
The xinput1_3.dll is missing error is often really annoying if you don’t know why it appears and the way to repair it easily. If this error has appeared on your PC and you don’t know what to try to do, don’t worry, because today we explain the subject How to repair the xinput1_3.dll missing error in Windows – Quick and straightforward.
- What is the xinput1_3.dll missing error and what causes it
- How to Fix xinput1_3.dll Missing Error in Windows the Easy Way
What is the xinput1_3.dll missing error and what causes it
Before talking about the xinput1_3.dll is missing error, we’ve to speak about what xinput1_3.dll is since it’s crucial to know the rationale for the matter. Xinput1_3.dll is really a really important component of Microsoft DirectX because it is an in-depth library of dynamic links, which makes Windows compatible with programs that are filled with multimedia elements and files.
Any program or game that has built-in sound and high graphics needs DirectX for these to figure properly on the PC. With this in mind, it’s easy to conclude that the xinput1_3.dll is a missing error that occurs when various programs and games that do support DirectX fail to run properly.
Specifically, it’s mentioned that this error is caused by the PC’s registry being overloaded with invalid entries or the looks of viruses, malware, Trojans, or worms, it should be noted that every of those has differences. Missing Microsoft DirectX file and xinput1_3.dll files are damaged or corrupted on the PC.
How to Fix xinput1_3.dll Missing Error in Windows the Easy Way
Method 1: from the command prompt
- First, you must locate the Command Prompt on your PC, and for this, you will have to write CMD in the search bar at the beginning of Windows, and when the CMD appears you must right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- When the command prompt window opens, you must type the command sfc / scannow and then press the Enter key, after you do this, a diagnosis of your PC and the files contained in it will be activated.
- You must wait for this analysis and subsequent automatic resolution of problems and errors such as the xinput1_3.dll missing error to be carried out in the time necessary to repair the damaged/corrupted files in Windows, when the process is finished restart the PC and check if The xinput1_3.dll is missing error has been removed.
Method 2: Restart the PC
This is a way that seems too simple, but it’s actually worked for several since the xinput1_3.dll is missing error is often generated by some momentary failure within the Windows system. So you’ll try your luck just by restarting your computer, then check if this has served to unravel the looks of the error xinput1_3.dll is missing on your PC.
Method 3: Download and install DirectX
Sometimes the error is often generated because Microsoft DirectX is out of date, so a really good option is to download the newest version of DirectX on your PC. As this is often a program of important importance for games and other applications to figure properly, you can’t avoid an update if this program needs it.
So don’t waste any longer time and update DirectX to its latest version for free of charge, after you are doing it you’ll check if the xinput1_3.dll missing error has completely disappeared from your PC otherwise you got to try other methods.
Method 4: Update your PC graphics drivers
As the graphics or video drivers could also be liable for the xinput1_3.dll is missing error, it’s best to find out the way to update the drivers to repair errors in them, and also the xinput1_3.dll is missing error itself.
- One way to update them without programs is to first locate the Windows Start icon on your PC screen, then right-click thereon and choose Device Manager.
- In the list of drivers select Display adapters and within the display driver of your computer right-click and choose Update driver and then select look for updated driver software automatically, await it to update, and shut the window. Finally, you’ll check and see if finally, the error xinput1_3.dll is missing is solved.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.