Error Code 910 On Google Play Store
Are you encountering application error code 910 “Cannot install application error code 910” on the Google Play Store while updating or installing an application? If so, read on to find out how to fix error code 910 on the Google Play Store.
Android devices provide fast and reliable services to their customers, and this is the reason for the popularity of Android smartphones. In addition to the service it offers, Android is supported by some of the most useful and reliable applications such as the Google Play Store. Google Play Store proves to be of great help as it acts as a medium between the Android user and the applications. But there are times when Google Play Store also malfunctions or generates an error message.
Fix Can’t install app error code 910 on Google Play Store
One of the most common errors that Android users witness in the Google Play Store is error code 910. This error occurs when the user tries to update, install, or uninstall any application from the Play Store. This problem occurs mainly on Lollipop (5.x), Marshmallow (6.x), Nougat, and Oreo. Following are the reasons why this problem has occurred:
- Corrupt cached data in the installation folder.
- The Google account may be corrupt.
- The data inside the SD card is not accessible or no data can be added to the SD
- Google Play Store security issue.
- Incompatibility between the device model and application version.
- The required RAM is not available.
- Incompatibility with the network.
If you are facing a similar problem on your device and want to find a solution to the problem, please continue reading the guide. The guide lists several methods by which you can solve the error code 910 problem.
Method 1: Clear Google Play Store cache data
Clearing Google Play Store cache data is the best way to solve any Google Play Store-related problem. This method usually solves the error code 910 problem. If you are facing this problem while updating any application from the Google Play store on your device, the data in the cache may be preventing the application from updating.
To clear the data from the Google Play Store cache, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Settings on your Android smartphone.
2. Find the Google Play Store option in the search bar or touch the Apps option and then touch the Manage applications option from the list below.
3. Re-search or manually find the Google Play store option from the list, then Touch to open it.
4. In the Google Play Store option, touch the Clear data option.
5. A dialogue box will appear.
6. Touch the Clear Cache option.
7. A confirmation dialogue will appear. The cache will be cleared.
After completing these steps, all Google Play Store and cache data will be deleted. Now try to update the application.
Method 2: Re-link your Google account
Sometimes your Google account is not properly linked to your device. By logging out of Google account, the error code 910 problem can be resolved.
To remove the Google account from your device and to link it again, follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your smartphone.
- Find the Accounts option in the search bar or click the Accounts option in the settings.
3. In the Accounts option, touch the Google account, which is connected to your game store.
4. Press the Delete account option on the screen.
5. A pop-up window will appear on the screen, tap Remove account.
6. Return to the Accounts menu and tap on the Add account options.
7. Touch the Google option from the list, and on the next screen, touch the option Access Google account, which was previously connected to the Play Store.
After completing these steps, once the phone restarts, your Google account will be re-linked. Now try installing or updating an app and see if you can fix the “Cannot install the app” error code 910 in the Google Play Store.
Method 3: Remove or unmount the SD card
If you are encountering the “Cannot install” 910 application error code problem and you have an SD card or any other external device inserted into the phone, then remove that device from the phone first. Try to install or update the application after removing the external device. The external device may be responsible for a corrupted file problem on the device.
If you don’t want to physically remove the SD card, then there is a built-in function to do so. The ejector unmounts the SD card. To eject or unmount the SD card follow these steps:
1. In your phone’s settings option, find Storage and tap the appropriate option.
2. Within Storage, click the Unmount SD card option.
After completing these steps, the SD card will be safely ejected. Once the problem is solved, you can remount the SD card by clicking on the same option.
Method 4: Move applications from SD card to internal storage
If you run into the error code 910 “The application cannot be installed” problem while updating an already installed application and that application might be installed on the SD card, then when moving that application from the SD card to internal storage, you can solve the problem.
1. Open the Settings of your smartphone.
2. Find the Apps option in the search bar or touch the Apps option in the menu and then touch the Manage Apps option from the list below.
3. Within the “Manage Apps” menu, look for the application that is refusing to install or update or causing the error code 910 problem.
4. Click on that application and Storage.
5. Click Change storage location and select the Internal storage option.
After the process is complete, now try to install or update the application. If the problem is resolved, you can move the application back to the SD card, and if the “Can’t install” application error code 910 problem still exists, then keep trying other methods.
Method 5: Download and install the APK from a third party website
If you use any of these methods, you will not be able to resolve the application error code 910 “Cannot install” problem. You may need the help of a third-party application to install or update the application. This method is generally used if the error code 910 problem is due to compatibility or if the current version of Android is not compatible with the latest app update. Therefore, by using the third-party website, all restrictions imposed by the Google Play Store can be removed.
1. Open the website of a trusted third party that contains APKs.
2. Search for the current version of the desired application using the search bar.
3. Click the Download APK button and wait for the process to complete.
Note: If you haven’t downloaded the APK before, then first of all you need to make some changes to your phone’s security settings and you need to permit to download the third-party app.
To permit to download the application from an unknown source, follow the steps below:
1. In your phone’s Settings option, find Install Unknown Apps and tap the appropriate option.
2. In the list, select the Install Unknown Applications option.
3. On the next screen, you will see a list of applications. You will have to search for the desired source and tap on it and then turn on Allow from this source option.
4. For example, if you want to download from Chrome, you will have to click on the Chrome icon.
5. On the next screen, turn on the switch next to Allow from this source.
6. Once the process is complete, follow the instructions on the screen to install or update the application. If you are installing the update, then you will receive a confirmation message that if you want to install the update on an existing application, click Install to continue the process.
7. Once the installation is complete, restart your phone.
So hopefully using any of the above methods, Google Play Store error code 910: “App Can $ 0027t be Installed” problem on Android devices will be resolved.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Expert as well as an Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy the free moment with family members and friends.