How to download all photos from the WhatsApp web
Day by day WhatsApp users are increasing rapidly and even WhatsApp also is expanding its features. Whatsapp web is the best example of that. Using the WhatsApp application is easy and sometimes we get tricked and stuck between.
Whatsapp web users are a bit about how to download multiple photos from Whatsapp web. In this article, we’ll tell you the best solution.
Whatsapp mobile automatically downloads all the media files right to your phone. On the other hand, Whatsapp web is a little bit tricky.
Because of the nature of the web application, WhatsApp Web can only download the content or media that you are about to see. And, because of this limitation, the user has to go through a hard time downloading photos in bulk.
That is why we have created a complete guide that will show you how to download multiple photos on WhatsApp Web, and hopefully, it can help you avoid a labor-intensive activity just to get the files.
How to download multiple files from WhatsApp web? Step-by-step guide
We have method two methods the first one is a bit of time talking and another one is a more helpful method. It depends on you, which method you should consider according to your convenience.
- First of all, launch Whatsapp web.
- Now, click on the profile of the contact from which you want to download the photos.
- Scroll down to Media, Links, and Docs.
- Now, check the first photo or video you want to download (this will enable multiple selection options).
- Check other photos as well that you want to download.
- Once you are done with the selections, click on the download icon.
- The download file will be in zip format, so after the download gets completed, right-click and Extract All…
- Confirm Extract. (To complete the extraction process)
- Once the extraction process is complete, your photos are ready.
Also Read: What Is Cloud Hosting- Best Advantages Of Cloud Hosting 2022
Frankly speaking, the previous method could still be labor-intensive and time-consuming especially if you want to get hundreds of items. If you also think the same, I highly suggest you use a Chrome extension named Imageye.
- Go to Google and search for the Imageye Chrome extension.
- Install the Chrome extension from the first result in the Google search.
- Now scroll up to load all the necessary photos you want to download. Once done, click on the extension icon, click Select All, and Download “X” images.
- After that, the file that contains all images from the web page can be extracted and ready to use.
This was the completed guide on how to download multiple images from WhatsApp web. If you liked the content then don’t forget to share this with the needy person and if you have any questions or queries, please let us know by commenting below.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends. A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world. With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary. Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.