Download Free Fire For PC
Free Fire for pc download: Free Fire has become a force to reckon with within the gaming industry within the past year or two. It became the foremost downloaded mobile game in 2021, with millions signing up to play the multiplayer battle royale title. Officially, the Free Fire game is merely available for mobile users on iOS and Android mobile phones through their respective app stores.
But, that doesn’t mean Windows laptop/ PC and Mac users get overlooked. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on the way to download the Free Fire for PC for free of charge. But, before you get thereto, here are a couple of things to stay in mind while downloading the Free Fire for PC/ laptop, powered by Windows 7/10-powered laptop/ PC, and Mac.
Free Fire for PC: System requirements
To run Garena Free Fire for PC, make sure that your device has
- Intel Core i5 or the latest
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 GPU
- Minimum 2GB RAM, 4GB available storage
- Windows PC and Mac running on latest OS version
Got these bases covered? Good. Now, let’s take a look at how to download the Free Fire game on PC.
How to download Free Fire game on Windows 10 PC/ laptop
Garena’s Free Fire game download for PC is out there through Android emulators. Several Android emulators imitate smartphone apps on a PC/ laptop, but the one we are recommending here is BlueStacks. It’s among the nicest Android emulators for Windows 10 out there. Here’s how you’ll use BlueStacks to download the Free Fire game on PC.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator from the website on your PC/Mac
- Click on the BlueStacks setup file to install it on your PC/Mac
- Now open Google Play Store inside the emulator
- Sign in using your Google ID to access the multiplayer game
- Search for Garena Free Fire at the top-right corner
- Download it to the emulator screen on your PC/Mac
- Start the game within the BlueStacks emulator
- Log in with your Garena Free Fire account details
- Set your keyboard control preference from the game settings
Free Fire for PC/ Laptop Windows 7
You can use BlueStacks to download the Free Fire game on Windows 7. If you’re not a lover of BlueStacks, there’s another Android emulator called Gameloop which will be wont to run the sport on a PC. The steps to download the Free Fire game on Windows 7 using Gameloop are just about equivalent as stated above.
- Instead of BlueStacks, download the Gameloop emulator from the website on your PC
- Click on the Gameloop setup file to put it on your PC
- Now, open Google Play Store within the emulator
- Sign in together with your Google ID
- Look for Garena Free Fire within the Play Store
- Download and open the sport within the emulator screen on your PC
- Log in together with your ID and begin the sport
How to download Free Fire for PC without an emulator
The game doesn’t have a PC version yet. So, there’s no provision to download Free Fire on a PC without an emulator.
Best Android emulators for free of charge Fire game on PC
Here are other Android emulators that you simply can use to download and play Free Fire games on PC:
How to download Free Fire game on Mac
The Free Fire game on Mac is often downloaded equivalently because of the Windows laptop. you’ll use any compatible Android emulator like Bluestacks, Gameloop, to download and therefore the game on the device.
Free Fire game download for Android mobile phones and iPhones
To download the Free Fire game on Android mobile and iPhone, you’ll head over to the respective Google Play Store and App Store. Alternatively, you’ll click here for free of charge Fire game download for Android mobile phones and here for iPhone.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.