Facebook is one of the most effective social media platforms for connecting with friends and family, but sometimes it cannot be easy to download and share a video. Facebook does not allow video downloading on their platform so you can share a Facebook video with your friends and family on another platform; you will need FBVideoDown which is a free tool to aid the download from Facebook.
What is FBVideoDown?
FBVideoDown Facebook Video Downloader is an online tool that allows you to save the video you are watching on Facebook in the MP4 format and watch it whenever you want. This means you can play the video on your device without worrying about the internet connection. This tool is straightforward and does not require special skills or knowledge to start downloading videos. It is convenient and easy to use.
To download a video, you must go to the Facebook video downloader website and enter the video’s URL. After you enter the URL, you will see a download button in the top left corner of the screen. Once you tap the download button, the video will automatically be downloaded and saved to your device. Now you can watch your favorite videos on your TV, smartphone, or tablet.
You don’t have to worry about not being able to watch the video again because you downloaded it, and you can use FBVideoDown to download videos for free. It is free of cost and compatible with all devices, including windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc. This website can also be used to save the Facebook story.
How to download video from Facebook to PC, iPhone, or Android using FBVideoDown?
FBVideoDown is a free website that lets you download Facebook videos to any device in multiple resolutions and formats without hassle.
Download video from Facebook to PC
- You have to open Facebook on your browser. Log in to your account and go to the video you want to download. You can easily copy the URL of your favorite FB video.
- Then you can paste that copied URL onto the website. The website will provide you with all the resolutions and formats available for that video.
- You can select any of those options and can download your desired video.
- Now you can watch that downloaded video on any device and share it with your friends.
Download video from Facebook to Android or iPhone
Sometimes you need to save a video that is on Facebook to your mobile phone. This can be done by using the FBVideoDown website.
- First, open the FB app.
- Then, go to the search bar and type in the name of the person you want to download a video from. Once you have found their profile, select the video you want to download.
- Now press the share button of the video, where you will be provided with the copy link button. Press that button, and the link to the video will be copied.
- Then paste that copied link to FBVideoDown and then click search. The video will be in front of you in no time.
- You can click on it; then you can see many options of resolutions and formats that video is available in. You can select the solution and design you want your video downloaded in.
- By clicking on the download button, the video will be downloaded.
Story saving from Facebook
Facebook has a lot of stories from your friends or the people you are following. You can also save those stories by using FBVideoDown. You have to paste the copied URL link to the report, and then you can easily keep the Facebook story on your device.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.