The latest generation of Black Shark gaming phones, the Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro is coming to the European market soon. The Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro will arrive in Europe on May 8, according to the poster released by Xiaomi on the company’s official website.
The smartphones were presented in March this year and, since then, it has undergone several types of durability tests, where it did not disappoint at all, proving itself resistant due to the metallic structure.
There is still no information about the prices of both handsets in Europe, but the starting price in China is 3,499 Yuan (around INR 37,502). The Pro version sells for 4,699 Yuan, (around INR 50,363). There is still no information about any launch in India.
Black Shark 3 Pro Specifications
- Display: 7.1-inch OLED screen with Quad HD+ resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels), 90 Hz rate and 19.5: 9 ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Processor: Eight-core processor with speeds up to 2.84 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 650 GPU with MEMC chip for frame rate interpolation
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB and 12 GB of internal memory and 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor
- 13 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 5 MP sensor for depth of field data
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 65W fast charge